Communication is key to keeping your people safe and your organization up and running during hurricane season
Hurricanes are disruptive to businesses both on the coast and further inland and getting caught without a plan in place can worsen the impact. This year, organizations need to account for one more challenge – the Coronavirus pandemic. Proactively communicating information throughout hurricane season helps keep your people safe and your organization up and running.
Download the webinar to access:
- Expert forecasting and preparation tips for the 2020 hurricane season, taking into account the current pandemic.
- What businesses can do to prepare for and react to hurricanes
- What your employees expect to hear from you during all phases of a storm
- How to minimize impacts and keep your people safe and informed no matter what hurricane season has in store
- Free hurricane preparedness resources
Our Featured Speakers:
Paul Yura, Warning Coordination Meteorologist with the National Weather Service
Peter Steinfeld, SVP of Strategic Sales at AlertMedia
Access the webinar recording
Fill out the form below: