Maximize Time & Boost Employee Engagement in Your Safety Meetings
Whether you call them safety meetings, safety moments, safety briefs, or toolbox talks, these discussions are a great way to educate your employees on the risks they face in the workplace and the best strategies to protect themselves. However, to get the most out of your time and encourage employees to play a role in your organization’s safety culture, it’s important to select the right topics to cover in your meetings.
Watch this video to:
- Learn the fundamentals of safety talks
- Discover 10 simple topic ideas you can use to jumpstart your safety meetings
- Get tips for facilitating memorable safety talks with your team
- Reinforce critical emergency response and safety training within your organization
Plus, download our Safety Calendar to plan and track your key safety initiatives so you can stay organized all year long.
More Resources You May Be Interested In
- Emergency ManagementThe All-Hazards Approach to Emergency Planning Explained
- Safety and Security, Company NewsSituation Report: Israel-Hamas Conflict
- PodcastAir, Land, and Sea: Emergency Response at Stratolaunch
At Stratolaunch—the company that built the world’s longest aircraft—emergency planning is unique. From coordinating public safety officials to readying rescue operations, the experimental aviation company relies on an emergency response expert with experience at every altitude. Linna Selbrede is the Emergency Response Program Lead with over a decade of experience in search and rescue spanning…