5 Gaps in Your Lone Worker Safety Program
Our webinar helps managers and supervisors ensure they have a robust safety program in place to protect their lone workers from danger. You'll leave with more confidence to protect your staff before, during, and after an incident.
Access the Recording
Learn About Potential Gaps in Your Lone Worker Safety Program
Implementing an effective lone worker safety program can help organizations promote a strong safety culture, keep all their employees safe, and protect their business from costly legal action. Putting employees first when it comes to their health, safety, and well-being is simply good for business.
In this webinar recording we cover:
- 5 key topics most organizations are missing from their plan
- Crucial elements to every lone worker safety program
- Questions you should be asking your lone workers
- How the best organizations keep their people safe
- Real-life stories of lone worker safety
- Penelope DohertyProgram Development Expert, Texas Department of Family and Protective Services