Why Tabletop Exercises?
This video will give you proven tips for running tabletop exercises that test and improve your organization’s threat response. These exercises will help you develop highly impactful emergency response skills in a low-risk, cost-effective way that ensures everyone knows their role in a real crisis.
Watch this video to learn how to:
- Test and refine your emergency action plans
- Define your goals and design an effective exercise
- Develop your exercise with realistic simulation details
- Practice your emergency response in a distraction-free environment
- Conduct an After-Action Report to document what you’ve learned
Plus, download these complimentary resources to quickly and easily implement the steps covered in the video:
Tabletop Exercise Guide – Use this outline to conduct interactive simulations that test your organization’s emergency response procedures.
After-Action Report Template – Develop a post-exercise improvement plan that improves your organization’s response to a future threat scenario.
More Resources You May Be Interested In
- Emergency Management2023 Hurricane Preparedness Checklist for Businesses
- PodcastAfter the Accident: The Lifelong Impacts of a Workplace Fall
June is National Safety Month, so we’re sharing a special two-part series on preventing serious injuries and fatalities in the workplace. In part one, Laurel and Russ Youngstrom, Co-Owners of Youngstrom Safety, share their deeply personal story of how a serious workplace injury changed everything. Laurel and Russ have dedicated their lives to speaking with…
- Safety and Security, Company NewsWeekly Situation Report: War in Ukraine