Why Tabletop Exercises?
This video will give you proven tips for running tabletop exercises that test and improve your organization’s threat response. These exercises will help you develop highly impactful emergency response skills in a low-risk, cost-effective way that ensures everyone knows their role in a real crisis.
Watch this video to learn how to:
- Test and refine your emergency action plans
- Define your goals and design an effective exercise
- Develop your exercise with realistic simulation details
- Practice your emergency response in a distraction-free environment
- Conduct an After-Action Report to document what you’ve learned
Plus, download these complimentary resources to quickly and easily implement the steps covered in the video:
Tabletop Exercise Guide – Use this outline to conduct interactive simulations that test your organization’s emergency response procedures.
After-Action Report Template – Develop a post-exercise improvement plan that improves your organization’s response to a future threat scenario.
More Resources You May Be Interested In
- Safety and Security, Company NewsSituation Report: Israel-Hamas Conflict
- PodcastAir, Land, and Sea: Emergency Response at Stratolaunch
At Stratolaunch—the company that built the world’s longest aircraft—emergency planning is unique. From coordinating public safety officials to readying rescue operations, the experimental aviation company relies on an emergency response expert with experience at every altitude. Linna Selbrede is the Emergency Response Program Lead with over a decade of experience in search and rescue spanning…
- Safety and SecurityWinter Preparedness Checklist for Business