EMPLOYEE SAFETY MONITORING
Safeguard Your Workforce Wherever They Are
Give Your People a Faster Way to Signal for Help
AlertMedia helps you protect your most vulnerable people while they are isolated or in higher-risk situations. We provide the most comprehensive solution for employee safety—combining powerful mass notification capabilities with the support of a 24/7 monitoring team and direct connection to law enforcement through our safety monitoring app.
Employee Safety Monitoring App
Make every worker’s mobile phone a discreet & powerful safety device
- Signal for Help InstantlyTurn your mobile device into a discreet, one-touch connection to law enforcement.
- Activate a Monitoring Session Use timed sessions to automatically notify safety teams or police if you aren’t able to confirm your safety.
- Include Critical Location DetailsAdd notes about your appearance or location to provide responders context about your situation.
- Share Your Exact LocationAutomatically send your exact GPS location to help responders find you faster.
- Get the Support of a Trained Expert Engage our monitoring team to handle escalations to 911 or internal security teams.
- Stay Connected During EmergenciesRead urgent messages from your organization and respond directly from the app.
Emergency Line Monitoring
Receive immediate assistance when incidents occur
- Provide Live Support 24/7Give employees a designated number to immediately report incidents and get support.
- Streamline Internal Escalations Specify which stakeholders our team will contact regarding safety incidents.
- Create Event-Specific Action PlansDefine custom procedures and plans for our monitoring team to follow in each scenario.
- Improve Your DocumentationGain visibility into events in progress and pull detailed notification reports.
The People Safety Solution for Every Situation
Deliver around-the-clock employee support to your organization
Provide employees working in high-risk environments an easy way to signal for support.
Give workers a reliable way to seek help when faced with a threatening situation.
Keep field workers in secluded areas safe and connected in the event of an emergency.
Protect afterhours employees who might feel vulnerable in an empty office or on their way home.
Safety Solutions Backed by Experts and Tailored for Your Business
- Expert Monitoring TeamOur team is staffed with former 911 dispatch leadership specifically trained to support your people.
- 24/7/365 CoverageOur US-based monitoring team is always ready to assist with safety incidents any day of the year, around the clock.
- Customized Action PlansYour dedicated success manager helps you develop action plans for scenarios, including 911 dispatch or escalations.
- Incident DocumentationGet detailed incident summaries for any app session and access reports for incoming calls and related escalation notifications.
- Secure & RedundantOur monitoring center and safety solution infrastructure are backed by full system redundancy in multiple regions.
- Global Web DashboardGain a centralized view of all incoming and outgoing communication, related reporting, and a dynamic map view of safety app sessions.
Emergency Communication Software
Our robust mass notification system helps you rapidly communicate time-sensitive information with any size audience during an emergency and other business-critical events.
Global Threat Intelligence
Our threat intelligence solution automatically identifies and informs you of threats to your people and business based on real-time location data and analyst-verified sources.
Thousands of Organizations Trust AlertMedia
The AlertMedia Difference
- SimplicityWe believe in the power of simplicity, prioritizing an intuitive experience that is easily implemented and adopted.
- MobilityWe built a modern solution that caters to the challenges of keeping an increasingly dispersed and mobile-first workforce safe and connected.
- ReliabilityWe help you protect your people and business with a robust, scalable infrastructure trusted by thousands of global organizations.
Fast, Simple Implementation
We provide all customers with simple, easy onboarding and a dedicated resource so you can get up and running quickly, with less effort.
What Customers Are Saying
“AlertMedia was the best solution we looked at. Easiest set up and had the most functionality.”
Mike Neighbors Director IT Infrastructure, Coca-Cola Bottling Company
“Our relationship with AlertMedia is the type of relationship vendors always say you’ll get, but you never really do. The entire AlertMedia team treats our people and business as their number one priority.”
Larry Pomykalski Director of Business Continuity & Fleet Operations, SAC Wireless
“Home health care workers face unique safety risks not found in traditional health care settings. AlertMedia allows us to dramatically improve the safety and security of our employees in the field.”
Kristen Husen Home Care & Hospice Director, CentraCare
"Fabulous mass communication system that has exceeded our expectations across the board!"
Senior Manager, DHL
“With no end-user training, we have had a near 100 percent response rate to the daily COVID-19 survey notifications sent out via AlertMedia. The system is incredibly easy to navigate.”
Chris Murray Sr. Human Resources Manager, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
"We love the product! We chose AlertMedia because the product was priced right and had all the features we were looking for."
Service Desk Manager, Volkswagen Group of America
“AlertMedia checks all the boxes: two-way messaging, data integrations, a strong mobile app, and a reliable product that will give you and your people peace of mind before, during, and after an emergency.”
Jon Meyer CTO, CAPTRUST
“We have had a fantastic experience with the entire AlertMedia team and having a go-to contact that knows our company, understands our goals, and is invested in our success has made for a powerful partnership beyond that of a typical vendor.”
Jennifer Saylor Manager of Customer Operations, Greyhound
"AlertMedia helps us get our crisis response team together quickly when there's an incident so we can rapidly communicate important messages to thousands of people across email, text, phone, and more. That saves us a lot of time - it's a labor saving solution."
Matt McMahan Sr. Manager of Business Continuity, Texas Roadhouse
“AlertMedia’s threat assessment engine allows us to take the manual element and subjective decisions out of threat monitoring and analysis, minimizing our exposure to risk and improving safety outcomes.”
Rocco Meraglia VP of Health and Safety, Hi-Crush Inc.
“Within 15 minutes of receiving my login, I had all 375 employees uploaded, and I was sending test messages to our employee base within seconds.”
John Hargrove CISO and SVP of IT, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
“During Hurricane Harvey, AlertMedia made communications with our staff so much easier.”
DeKeitra Fizgerald Claims and Safety Manager, Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
"AlertMedia’s platform makes it easy to isolate impacted employees and quickly communicate with them based on location via texts and emails."
Tom Porter Former Director of Human Resources & Administration, Kawasaki
"AlertMedia's software is very easy to use and doesn't require IT involvement to implement or maintain which, especially as a smaller organization, was a huge selling point.
Joshua Newell Director of Service and Support, T2 Biosystems
“By consolidating all communications into one intuitive system, GSC has achieved a degree of transparency and control over dispatcher-driver communication that competitors simply can’t replicate.”
Israel Miller Dispatch Supervisor, GSC Logistics
“AlertMedia is so simple, anybody could learn how to use this platform in a matter of minutes.”
Lawrence Robert VP of Business Continuity & Risk Management, Rockland Trust
“AlertMedia goes far beyond emergency communication—it solves the challenges of communicating with a highly mobile workforce to ensure all business-critical communications get seen immediately.”
Melissa Guttman Principal of Talent, JMI Equity
“AlertMedia allowed us to upgrade our current communication system and combine it with the critical location tracking and threat intelligence capabilities we had been missing, all within a single platform.”
Mark Ellgass Global Security Analyst, International Justice Mission
“The AlertMedia team consistently goes above and beyond in its commitment to our staff’s safety and we very much appreciate it.”
Managing Director, Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
"With AlertMedia’s mobile app, I can send an emergency alert out to employees in seconds with just a click or two from my phone."
John Muller Director of Talent, Gehring Group
"With AlertMedia, we can keep our people safe and secure while also driving positive business outcomes. It's truly a win win."
Mindy Helms Director of Human Resources, Marquette Management
"I love the AlertMedia system. It is very flexible and allows me to have preset emergency templates that make it easy to send out an alert."
Joe Weiss Plant Manager, ITW Deltar Fasteners
"By using AlertMedia to automate our communications process, we are saving a significant amount of time and money—and improving efficiency.”
Director of Philanthropy Campaigns, YMCA
“AlertMedia came to our rescue and made it easy for us to help those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic"
Brian Cleary CEO, Krucial Staffing
"AlertMedia has been a huge component in our information sharing and communication plan during the COVID-19 crisis. I can't say enough how significant it's been."
Rachel Bomeli Director of Events and Public Safety, Fox Theatre Atlanta
"With an intuitive product backed by a phenomenal customer success team, we were up and running within hours."
Jennifer DeSchepper Human Resources Manager, Cartwright Companies