Better Business Continuity Planning With SAC Wireless
You can’t predict every incident that might happen to your organization. But you can have a robust business continuity plan that helps mitigate the effects of unpredictable circumstances.
- Why a big imagination leads to better business continuity planning
- 3 things every company needs in their business continuity plan
- How to get leadership’s buy-in on safety
- Best ways to communicate with employees in remote locations
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- The Anniversary of Hurricane Ian: Kohl’s Reflects on Their Response
When Hurricane Ian wreaked havoc on the shores of Florida in 2022, Kohl’s mobilized a task force of over 100 corporate leaders, deploying their National Disaster Playbook with precision and compassion. To commemorate the one-year anniversary of the storm, Peter sat down with Stephanie Reissing, Kohls’ Business Continuity Manager, to hear the incredible story of…
- How to Achieve Resiliency Through Strategic Crisis Communication
Effective communication becomes the linchpin of organizational resilience in times of uncertainty. From weather disruptions to reputational crises, organizations need to master the art of communication when it matters most—before disaster strikes. Julie Kay Roberts is the Founder of the Private Sector Emergency Management Association, which connects business resilience professionals with the communities they support….
- The Power of Near-Miss Reporting in Healthcare Safety
The healthcare industry is currently grappling with a significant staffing shortage, which directly impacts employee safety. For hospitals and care providers overwhelmed by burnout, workplace violence, and other systemic issues, the key to improving their safety culture is near-miss reporting. Heidi Raines is Founder and CEO of Performance Health Partners and author of Shared Voices:…