TRAVEL RISK MANAGEMENT
Keep Travelers Informed and Out of Harm’s Way
Monitor and Respond to Threats Near Your Travelers
Countless factors could impact your employees’ well-being while on the road—from severe weather and natural disasters to geopolitical conflicts and regional customs. AlertMedia Travel Risk Management helps you plan ahead so you can quickly mitigate and respond to threats impacting your travelers.
Safeguard Your Travelers Every Step of the Journey
- Let Your Travelers Know What to Expect When visiting new destinations, knowledge is power. AlertMedia’s Travel Briefs are curated by highly experienced travel security analysts, equipping you and your employees with the latest localized intelligence before their trip.
- Stay Ahead of Potential Threats to Your People Whether you have executives traveling to high-risk areas or your employees are regularly on the road, AlertMedia lets you know the minute your people are at risk. Automated alerts can be sent to travel safety staff or directly to anyone in harm’s way.
- Streamline Your Response to Travel Emergencies Once you identify threats impacting travelers, you need a way to reach them. With AlertMedia’s fully integrated emergency communication capabilities, you can quickly notify at-risk employees across multiple channels—all from a single solution.
- Achieve 24/7 Situational Awareness for Your Travelers Proactively monitoring the whereabouts of travelers and mitigating risk is a 24/7 endeavor. AlertMedia's real-time mapping features, mobile location monitoring, and automated threat alerts allow security teams of all sizes to provide coverage on critical events around-the-clock, anywhere in the world.
- Scale Your Travel Safety Operations Globally Protecting travelers facing unexpected situations in unfamiliar places creates a burden for travel safety and security teams. Our global intelligence team helps you detect and monitor potential threats to your travelers, so you can keep them safe, no matter where they are.
- Empower Traveling Employees to Stay Safe Traveling for business can be unpredictable. AlertMedia’s mobile app equips your employees with up-to-date intelligence on current threats near their location and access to critical information to help them stay safe while traveling.
“AlertMedia helps JetBlue grow stronger and makes it easier for us to support our crewmembers during critical events.”
Penny Neferis Director of Business Continuity and Emergency Response, JetBlue
Protecting Your On-the-Go Employees Has Never Been Easier
- View Employees’ Proximity to Threats on a Live Map Always have access to traveler locations shown on a live map for active and upcoming trips. Access travelers’ full itinerary, including hotel stays, and quickly reach them during emergencies with a few clicks.
- Deliver Expert-Curated Travel Briefs Equip your employees with Travel Briefs containing key information like current travel conditions, general safety concerns, cultural considerations, important locations and contacts, and more.
- Receive Localized Threat Alerts Impacting Travelers Receive automatic, localized threat notifications and choose how you’d like to notify travelers who are near an active threat—automatically through the system or through a customized message sent by you.
- Sync Traveler and Trip Data Automatically Stay up to date on employee travel plans using direct integrations with top travel management systems like Concur and Navan, or directly tap into AlertMedia’s API to do it your way. Always stay current on active and upcoming trip details like flights, hotels, and other destinations.
- Empower Your People With Powerful Mobile Features Ensure safety of travelers without compromising their privacy with approximate location tracking on the map in real-time. Travelers can manage custom privacy settings on their mobile app at any time.
- Simplify Travel Reporting and Management Review and report on active and upcoming trips. Easily edit itineraries directly in AlertMedia for any last-minute changes.
Eliminate Unnecessary Stress From Business Travel
- Unified Solution for Business Travel SafetyBring all of your travel data and risk management processes into a single pane of glass with AlertMedia
- Intuitive Data Syncing & CollectionAutomate data syncs with your internal systems to more easily manage trip and traveler information
- Accurate, Non-Invasive Location MonitoringKnow where your traveling employees are at all times with the AlertMedia mobile app and mapping features
Give Your Travelers Peace of Mind
Traveling often comes with unknowns that may cause fear and stress for your employees.
AlertMedia’s Travel Briefs help you:
AlertMedia’s Travel Briefs help you:
- Prepare employees ahead of trips
- Arm travelers with critical safety information
- Access up-to-date information about travel conditions, regional safety concerns, and more
Thousands of World-Class Organizations Trust AlertMedia
What Customers Are Saying
- “If your people are traveling, you have a legal duty of care to make sure they stay safe when they travel.”
Delia Midamba, Head of Physical Security
- “Every company has a baseline responsibility to keep its people safe. With AlertMedia, we can keep our people safe and secure while also driving positive business outcomes. It’s truly a win-win.”
Mindy Helms, Director of Human Resources
- “When you’re separated geographically and there’s so much communication that needs to occur, a tool like AlertMedia helps organizations communicate faster, better, and more clearly.”
Gianetta Jones, Vice President and Chief People Officer
The only travel risk management solution with fully integrated threat intelligence that automatically identifies and informs you of threats near your traveling employees.
AlertMedia’s robust mass notification system helps you rapidly communicate time-sensitive information with any size audience during an emergency and other disruptions.
Amplify Traveler Safety Across Multiple Teams and Functions
Empower your entire organization to protect your employees and business operations.
Enable leaders and security teams to reduce the impact of potential threats.
Monitor threats around the globe to notify employees in harm’s way.
Keep traveling executives safe and informed prior to and during trips.
Help continuity and risk teams anticipate and prepare for business disruptions.
Raise awareness of emerging threats to minimize business impact.
Prioritize employee safety and extend duty of care to business travelers.