Protective Intelligence: Identifying Risks Before They Become Threats
It sounds like sci-fi, but there’s an effective way to predict critical events before they occur. It’s called protective intelligence, and it could be the key to emergency preparedness.
In this episode, Peter chats with Lukas Quanstrom, CEO & Co-Founder of Ontic, about how organizations can identify risks before they become threats.
Some topics they cover are:
- What protective intelligence means
- Ways to actively manage known threats
- The importance of clear communication in times of crisis
- How adopting a proactive approach to security can help prevent crises
- Making situational awareness a company mission
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Ontic Center for Protective Intelligence
- Follow Lukas Quanstrom on Twitter
The Employee Safety Podcast is hosted by Peter Steinfeld, SVP of Safety Solutions at AlertMedia.
You can find this interview and many more by subscribing to The Employee Safety Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or here.
Like What You're Listening to?
Subscribe to The Employee Safety Podcast and get automatically updated when we publish new content!