Vulnerability Disclosure Process
If you have discovered a vulnerability in an AlertMedia product or service, please contact email@example.com.
Once we have received a vulnerability report, the following steps are taken:
- AlertMedia confirms receipt of the issue with the reporter.
- AlertMedia opens an investigation to verify the vulnerability. AlertMedia will work with the reporting entity to gather as much information as needed to verify the vulnerability.
- If the reporting entity is unable to produce information needed to verify the vulnerability, the issue will be closed.
- Upon verification, AlertMedia establishes a plan to remediate the vulnerability.
- After implementing the remediation, the issue will be closed.
Throughout this process, AlertMedia will operate as transparently as is practical and will maintain open lines of communication until the issue is closed.