Protect Your People and Business From Nearby Threats
AlertMedia is the only solution that integrates analyst-vetted threat intelligence with powerful emergency communication capabilities to help you achieve 24/7 situational awareness based on your locations. Our team of in-house analysts work around the clock to monitor thousands of data sources, filter out the noise, and deliver only the most relevant view of events that may impact your people and business.
React Faster With Automated Impact Assessment and Alerts
- Identify Incidents As They Occur Receive trusted intelligence summaries on emerging events happening around the world.
- Easily See Impacted People and Locations Cut out the noise to focus resources on threats relevant to your people and business.
- Automatically Send Location-Based Alerts Notify stakeholders and impacted employees the minute a threat is identified.
- Achieve 24/7 Situational Awareness Ensure you’re ready to protect your people, business, and brand around the clock.
- See Only What Matters to Your Business Flexible settings allow you to configure your view of threats and automated alerts to filter out noise.
- Respond Faster to Prevent Loss Activate response teams immediately using highly-visible, multi-channel notifications.
Intelligence for Any Event That Can Impact Your Business
- Security Risks
- Severe Weather
- Travel and Culture
- Communication and Technology
A Powerful View of Your People and Their Proximity to Threats
- Expert Team of AnalystsLean on a team of experienced analysts to identify and curate need-to-know intel summaries that inform your response.
- Thousands of Data SourcesLeverage insights alongside a powerful threat assessment engine collecting intelligence from thousands of trusted sources.
- Global and Hyperlocal EventsView emergent events happening around the world—and around the corner—with the potential to impact your people or business.
- 24/7 AwarenessReduce the burden on internal monitoring resources, and enable leaders to react faster with automated impact assessment and alerts.
- Dynamic Threat VisualizationProvide safety and risk teams easy access to a unified view of threat intelligence displayed on a dynamic map or in a simplified list.
- Flexible Notification SettingsDetermine which threat categories and severities warrant automated alerts, who gets notified, and through which channels.
Emergency Communication Software
Our robust mass notification system helps you rapidly communicate time-sensitive information with any size audience during an emergency and other business-critical events.
AlertMedia Mobile App
Our full-featured app enables your leaders to act quickly in a crisis with the ability to monitor threats, send multi-channel messages, and manage responses from their mobile device.
Thousands of World-Class Organizations Trust AlertMedia
The AlertMedia Difference
- SimplicityWe believe in the power of simplicity, prioritizing an intuitive experience that is easily implemented and adopted.
- MobilityWe built a modern solution that caters to the challenges of keeping an increasingly dispersed and mobile-first workforce safe and connected.
- ReliabilityWe help you protect your people and business with a robust, scalable infrastructure trusted by thousands of global organizations.
Get Started Today
We provide all customers with simple, easy onboarding and a dedicated resource so you can get up and running quickly, with less effort.
What Customers Are Saying
“AlertMedia was the best solution we looked at. Easiest set up and had the most functionality.”
Mike Neighbors Director IT Infrastructure, Coca-Cola Bottling Company
“Our relationship with AlertMedia is the type of relationship vendors always say you’ll get, but you never really do. The entire AlertMedia team treats our people and business as their number one priority.”
Larry Pomykalski Director of Business Continuity & Fleet Operations, SAC Wireless
"Fabulous mass communication system that has exceeded our expectations across the board!"
Senior Manager, DHL
"We love the product! We chose AlertMedia because the product was priced right and had all the features we were looking for."
Service Desk Manager, Volkswagen Group of America
“We have had a fantastic experience with the entire AlertMedia team and having a go-to contact that knows our company, understands our goals, and is invested in our success has made for a powerful partnership beyond that of a typical vendor.”
Jennifer Saylor Manager of Customer Operations, Greyhound
“AlertMedia’s threat assessment engine allows us to take the manual element and subjective decisions out of threat monitoring and analysis, minimizing our exposure to risk and improving safety outcomes.”
Rocco Meraglia VP of Health and Safety, Hi-Crush Inc.
“AlertMedia checks all the boxes: two-way messaging, data integrations, a strong mobile app, and a reliable product that will give you and your people peace of mind before, during, and after an emergency.”
Jon Meyer CTO, CAPTRUST
“Within 15 minutes of receiving my login, I had all 375 employees uploaded, and I was sending test messages to our employee base within seconds.”
John Hargrove CISO and SVP of IT, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
“With no end-user training, we have had a near 100 percent response rate to the daily COVID-19 survey notifications sent out via AlertMedia. The system is incredibly easy to navigate.”
Chris Murray Sr. Human Resources Manager, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
“During Hurricane Harvey, AlertMedia made communications with our staff so much easier.”
DeKeitra Fizgerald Claims and Safety Manager, Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
"AlertMedia’s platform makes it easy to isolate impacted employees and quickly communicate with them based on location via texts and emails."
Tom Porter Former Director of Human Resources & Administration, Kawasaki
"AlertMedia's software is very easy to use and doesn't require IT involvement to implement or maintain which, especially as a smaller organization, was a huge selling point.
Joshua Newell Director of Service and Support, T2 Biosystems
“By consolidating all communications into one intuitive system, GSC has achieved a degree of transparency and control over dispatcher-driver communication that competitors simply can’t replicate.”
Israel Miller Dispatch Supervisor, GSC Logistics
“AlertMedia is so simple, anybody could learn how to use this platform in a matter of minutes.”
Lawrence Robert VP of Business Continuity & Risk Management, Rockland Trust
“AlertMedia goes far beyond emergency communication—it solves the challenges of communicating with a highly mobile workforce to ensure all business-critical communications get seen immediately.”
Melissa Guttman Principal of Talent, JMI Equity
“AlertMedia allowed us to upgrade our current communication system and combine it with the critical location tracking and threat intelligence capabilities we had been missing, all within a single platform.”
Mark Ellgass Global Security Analyst, International Justice Mission
“The AlertMedia team consistently goes above and beyond in its commitment to our staff’s safety and we very much appreciate it.”
Managing Director, Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
"With AlertMedia’s mobile app, I can send an emergency alert out to employees in seconds with just a click or two from my phone."
John Muller Director of Talent, Gehring Group
"With AlertMedia, we can keep our people safe and secure while also driving positive business outcomes. It's truly a win win."
Mindy Helms Director of Human Resources, Marquette Management
"I love the AlertMedia system. It is very flexible and allows me to have preset emergency templates that make it easy to send out an alert."
Joe Weiss Plant Manager, ITW Deltar Fasteners
"By using AlertMedia to automate our communications process, we are saving a significant amount of time and money—and improving efficiency.”
Director of Philanthropy Campaigns, YMCA
“AlertMedia came to our rescue and made it easy for us to help those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic"
Brian Cleary CEO, Krucial Staffing
"AlertMedia has been a huge component in our information sharing and communication plan during the COVID-19 crisis. I can't say enough how significant it's been."
Rachel Bomeli Director of Events and Public Safety, Fox Theatre Atlanta
“Home health care workers face unique safety risks not found in traditional health care settings. AlertMedia allows us to dramatically improve the safety and security of our employees in the field.”
Kristen Husen Home Care & Hospice Director, CentraCare
"With an intuitive product backed by a phenomenal customer success team, we were up and running within hours."
Jennifer DeSchepper Human Resources Manager, Cartwright Companies
Strengthen Response Efforts Across Your Organization
Keep your entire organization in the know with relevant intelligence.
Location and Asset Protection
Use AlertMedia to gain real-time visibility into critical events happening anywhere you have people, locations, and assets.
Enable leaders and security teams to reduce the impact of nearby threats.
Help continuity and risk teams anticipate and prepare for disruptions to business.
Raise awareness of emerging threats to minimize business impact.
Monitor threats around the globe to notify employees in harm’s way.
Give internal analysts a holistic solution for identifying risks and alerting internal teams.