Workplace Fire Prevention and Management
No one expects to have a fire at work, but it happens every day at offices and job sites across the country. Protecting life throughout the entire duration of a fire should be every organization’s top priority.
Download the eBook
Learn to Prepare, Respond, and Recover From a Workplace Fire
While some situations are out of an organization’s control, the threat of most workplace fires can be extinguished well before the initial spark. In this eBook, you’ll learn how your business can effectively prepare for, respond to, and recover from a fire in the workplace.
This Workplace Fire eBook covers:
- Fire safety guidelines every business should follow
- Seven crucial steps for building a fire evacuation plan
- How to conduct an effective fire drill—and why it matters
- Do’s and don’ts during a workplace fire
- Recovering from a workplace fire