Employee Expectations of Workplace Safety in 2023
Employees expect their employers to both care about their safety and actively keep them safe. How do we know? We asked them.
For the second year in a row, AlertMedia surveyed more than 2,000 employees from across the U.S. to understand their genuine feelings about workplace risks and their organizations’ safety efforts. The results are documented in AlertMedia’s 2023 State of Employee Safety Report.
Matt Paladino, Senior Vice President at Material, the research firm behind the survey, joins the show today to share how these eye-opening conclusions can help improve employee safety at your organization.
Key learning objectives:
- Do employees think their employers’ physical and psychological safety efforts are effective?
- How do employee perceptions of safety impact their retention, loyalty, and productivity?
- Do they feel safer working onsite or remotely?
- How safe do they feel during business travel?
- What can employers do to help employees feel safer at work?
Download the full 2023 State of Employee Safety Report for more insights and findings.
The Employee Safety Podcast is hosted by Peter Steinfeld, SVP of Safety Solutions at AlertMedia.
You can find this interview and many more by following The Employee Safety Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or subscribing here.