Winter Weather: Prepare and Protect Your Business
Annual winter hazards such as icy roads and snowstorms, combined with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, present special challenges organizations must take into account in their winter preparedness planning this year.
Access the Recording
How to Prepare Your Business for Winter Weather During a Pandemic
This winter season, the unique challenges presented by the pandemic may require organizations to re-architect their winter weather preparation, communication, and response.
Access the on-demand webinar by top experts to learn:
- How businesses and their employees are affected by winter
- What to do to prepare and respond to severe winter storms
- How to improve communication during winter emergencies
- Success stories of organizations that are effectively communicating during severe weather
- Peter SteinfeldSVP of Safety Solutions, AlertMedia
- Paul YuraWarning Coordination Meteorologist, National Weather Service