Cloudflare’s Approach to Travel Risk Management
Business travel is back. And with it comes the need to keep your globetrotting employees safe—from departure to return and every moment in between.
So, how does a small team tackle travel risk management for thousands of employees?
Delia Midamba is Head of Physical Security at Cloudflare, where she sees a vast array of travel requests hit her desk. In this episode, Delia shares her approach to risk management that protects company IP, executives, and employees while traveling.
Listen in to learn how to:
- Conduct a pre-travel risk assessment for employees
- Rate, review, and manage travel requests
- Account for legal and tax implications for remote work and business travel
- Ensure executive protection while traveling
- Balance company duty of care with employee right to privacy
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- How the Washington Commanders Secure FedExField
There’s nothing like an NFL game day. With 50,000+ people pouring into FedExField, the Washington Commanders rely on the elite coordination and collaboration of Director of Security & Transportation, Matthew Van Norton, to keep fans and staff safe. By partnering with vendors, federal, state, and local officials, and the league itself, Matthew and his team…
- Insights From Zillow’s Business Resiliency Manager
As a remote-first organization with cloud-based headquarters, Zillow maintains its resilience with a 24/7 approach to business continuity and crisis management. Business Resiliency Manager Ryan Williams and his team of two rely on modern tools and technology to ensure any incident – from an app outage to an active threat – gets an immediate and…
- The Top Threats to Business Resiliency in 2024
From natural disasters to the advancement of AI, 2023 saw various disruptive events that impacted business leaders’ approach to employee safety, security, and business continuity. As we move further into 2024, trend lines indicate that the global threat landscape will continue to intensify. Sara Pratley, Senior Vice President of Global Intelligence at AlertMedia, joins the…