Cloudflare’s Approach to Travel Risk Management
Business travel is back. And with it comes the need to keep your globetrotting employees safe—from departure to return and every moment in between.
So, how does a small team tackle travel risk management for thousands of employees?
Delia Midamba is Head of Physical Security at Cloudflare, where she sees a vast array of travel requests hit her desk. In this episode, Delia shares her approach to risk management that protects company IP, executives, and employees while traveling.
Listen in to learn how to:
- Conduct a pre-travel risk assessment for employees
- Rate, review, and manage travel requests
- Account for legal and tax implications for remote work and business travel
- Ensure executive protection while traveling
- Balance company duty of care with employee right to privacy
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- How to Achieve Resiliency Through Strategic Crisis Communication
Effective communication becomes the linchpin of organizational resilience in times of uncertainty. From weather disruptions to reputational crises, organizations need to master the art of communication when it matters most—before disaster strikes. Julie Kay Roberts is the Founder of the Private Sector Emergency Management Association, which connects business resilience professionals with the communities they support….
- The Power of Near-Miss Reporting in Healthcare Safety
The healthcare industry is currently grappling with a significant staffing shortage, which directly impacts employee safety. For hospitals and care providers overwhelmed by burnout, workplace violence, and other systemic issues, the key to improving their safety culture is near-miss reporting. Heidi Raines is Founder and CEO of Performance Health Partners and author of Shared Voices:…
- How to Leverage Technology and Automation to Improve Physical Security
In today’s threat landscape, physical security leaders face mounting risks with increasing resource constraints. At Datadog, a SaaS-based data analytics platform, Julius Jayasekaran embraces the lean security model by leveraging technology. As Global Head of Physical Security with decades of experience in security operations, Julius discusses how utilizing technology and automation empowers his modern security…