Insights From Zillow’s Business Resiliency Manager
As a remote-first organization with cloud-based headquarters, Zillow maintains its resilience with a 24/7 approach to business continuity and crisis management.
Business Resiliency Manager Ryan Williams and his team of two rely on modern tools and technology to ensure any incident – from an app outage to an active threat – gets an immediate and effective response.
Listen in to learn:
- How a small team can achieve and maintain organizational resilience
- The importance of robust threat intelligence and emergency communication solutions
- Strategies for gaining leadership buy-in for new resources and headcount
- How to support strategic decision-making at the leadership level
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- Business Continuity at the World’s Largest Wine and Spirits Distributor
John Liuzzi built the business continuity program for Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits from the ground up. As the world’s largest wine and spirits distributor, Southern Glazer’s complex global supply chain makes managing situational intelligence 24/7 an impressive feat. In this episode, John unpacks the keys to a successful business continuity program, including how to:…
- Business Resiliency at Macy’s—Past, Present, and Future
How does a small team of business resiliency professionals oversee three iconic brands, 850 locations, and 90,000 employees? For Erica Reed, it’s through streamlining communication. In her role as Business Resiliency Analyst at Macy’s, she and her team are responsible for crisis management, communication, 24/7/365 situational awareness, and business continuity planning. In this episode, Erica…
- The Top Threats to Business Resiliency in 2024
From natural disasters to the advancement of AI, 2023 saw various disruptive events that impacted business leaders’ approach to employee safety, security, and business continuity. As we move further into 2024, trend lines indicate that the global threat landscape will continue to intensify. Sara Pratley, Senior Vice President of Global Intelligence at AlertMedia, joins the…