Safety Leadership for the Hybrid Workforce
Today’s hybrid work environment has altered the traditional employee-manager relationship. Leaders can no longer rely on in-person interactions to know how their employees are feeling and performing in their roles.
How are great safety leaders adapting to ensure a physically and psychologically safe work environment for their people?
- The most important skills a safety leader should develop to effectively lead a hybrid workforce
- Why emotional intelligence and empathy can be more important than strategy and processes when managing employees
- Applying the SCARF model to stimulate meaningful conversations with your direct reports
- How over-communicating can help you identify and support employee needs
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- The Anniversary of Hurricane Ian: Kohl’s Reflects on Their Response
When Hurricane Ian wreaked havoc on the shores of Florida in 2022, Kohl’s mobilized a task force of over 100 corporate leaders, deploying their National Disaster Playbook with precision and compassion. To commemorate the one-year anniversary of the storm, Peter sat down with Stephanie Reissing, Kohls’ Business Continuity Manager, to hear the incredible story of…
- How to Achieve Resiliency Through Strategic Crisis Communication
Effective communication becomes the linchpin of organizational resilience in times of uncertainty. From weather disruptions to reputational crises, organizations need to master the art of communication when it matters most—before disaster strikes. Julie Kay Roberts is the Founder of the Private Sector Emergency Management Association, which connects business resilience professionals with the communities they support….
- The Power of Near-Miss Reporting in Healthcare Safety
The healthcare industry is currently grappling with a significant staffing shortage, which directly impacts employee safety. For hospitals and care providers overwhelmed by burnout, workplace violence, and other systemic issues, the key to improving their safety culture is near-miss reporting. Heidi Raines is Founder and CEO of Performance Health Partners and author of Shared Voices:…