Developing an Effective Cybersecurity Program
With the rise of remote work and mounting ransomware attacks, securing your organization against cyber threats has never been more crucial.
In this episode, Dax Streater, Director of Cybersecurity at LCRA, shares essential cybersecurity and risk mitigation strategies that every organization should consider to protect their people, data, and assets.
- Potential ripple effects of a cybersecurity incident
- Why cybersecurity should be a focus for all departments within your organization
- Tips for training employees on cyber hygiene
- Why effective communication is essential for successful cyber incident response
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- How the Washington Commanders Secure FedExField
There’s nothing like an NFL game day. With 50,000+ people pouring into FedExField, the Washington Commanders rely on the elite coordination and collaboration of Director of Security & Transportation, Matthew Van Norton, to keep fans and staff safe. By partnering with vendors, federal, state, and local officials, and the league itself, Matthew and his team…
- Insights From Zillow’s Business Resiliency Manager
As a remote-first organization with cloud-based headquarters, Zillow maintains its resilience with a 24/7 approach to business continuity and crisis management. Business Resiliency Manager Ryan Williams and his team of two rely on modern tools and technology to ensure any incident – from an app outage to an active threat – gets an immediate and…
- The Top Threats to Business Resiliency in 2024
From natural disasters to the advancement of AI, 2023 saw various disruptive events that impacted business leaders’ approach to employee safety, security, and business continuity. As we move further into 2024, trend lines indicate that the global threat landscape will continue to intensify. Sara Pratley, Senior Vice President of Global Intelligence at AlertMedia, joins the…