Developing an Effective Cybersecurity Program
With the rise of remote work and mounting ransomware attacks, securing your organization against cyber threats has never been more crucial.
In this episode, Dax Streater, Director of Cybersecurity at LCRA, shares essential cybersecurity and risk mitigation strategies that every organization should consider to protect their people, data, and assets.
- Potential ripple effects of a cybersecurity incident
- Why cybersecurity should be a focus for all departments within your organization
- Tips for training employees on cyber hygiene
- Why effective communication is essential for successful cyber incident response
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- How to Achieve Resiliency Through Strategic Crisis Communication
Effective communication becomes the linchpin of organizational resilience in times of uncertainty. From weather disruptions to reputational crises, organizations need to master the art of communication when it matters most—before disaster strikes. Julie Kay Roberts is the Founder of the Private Sector Emergency Management Association, which connects business resilience professionals with the communities they support….
- The Power of Near-Miss Reporting in Healthcare Safety
The healthcare industry is currently grappling with a significant staffing shortage, which directly impacts employee safety. For hospitals and care providers overwhelmed by burnout, workplace violence, and other systemic issues, the key to improving their safety culture is near-miss reporting. Heidi Raines is Founder and CEO of Performance Health Partners and author of Shared Voices:…
- How to Leverage Technology and Automation to Improve Physical Security
In today’s threat landscape, physical security leaders face mounting risks with increasing resource constraints. At Datadog, a SaaS-based data analytics platform, Julius Jayasekaran embraces the lean security model by leveraging technology. As Global Head of Physical Security with decades of experience in security operations, Julius discusses how utilizing technology and automation empowers his modern security…