Preparing for Winter Weather During a Pandemic
Last year’s winter weather plan won’t cut it. This season, in addition to the typical disruptions and injuries caused by icy roads, heavy snowfall, and freezing temperatures, organizations must also prepare for a likely surge in COVID-19 cases.
Access the Recording
Expert Advice on Preparing for This Uniquely Challenging Winter
Listen to our recent discussion with weather experts to catch up on the latest trends in winter weather preparedness. Get expert tips on how to respond to business disruptions caused by an expected winter surge in COVID-19 cases.
Watch our on-demand question and answer session to learn:
- Best practices for ensuring employee safety during critical events like blizzards and icy roads
- How to prepare for business disruptions caused by an expected winter surge in COVID-19 cases
- Strategies for communicating effectively with your employees this winter
- Peter SteinfeldSVP of Safety Solutions, AlertMedia
- Paul YuraWarning Coordination Meteorologist, National Weather Service
- Jason FranklinMeteorologist in Charge, Philadelphia, National Weather Service Forecast Office