The Evolution of Cyber Risk: What Every Business Should Know
Hundreds of ransomware attacks threaten organizations every day. As the world integrates technology into more aspects of daily life, experts predict cyber crimes will only become more prevalent.
Corey White, Co-founder & CEO at Cyvatar, has more than 25 years of experience crafting security strategies and leading teams across various industries, such as government, finance, healthcare, and manufacturing. He understands that as technology evolves, so must every organization’s approach to cybersecurity.
Listen to our conversation with Corey to hear about:
- Why organizations are experiencing an increase in sophisticated hacks
- The role remote workers play in a company’s cyber hygiene
- The biggest mistakes organizations make with their cybersecurity programs
- Tips and best practices for cyber-attack preparation and response
- What the future of cybersecurity looks like for businesses
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- The Anniversary of Hurricane Ian: Kohl’s Reflects on Their Response
When Hurricane Ian wreaked havoc on the shores of Florida in 2022, Kohl’s mobilized a task force of over 100 corporate leaders, deploying their National Disaster Playbook with precision and compassion. To commemorate the one-year anniversary of the storm, Peter sat down with Stephanie Reissing, Kohls’ Business Continuity Manager, to hear the incredible story of…
- How to Achieve Resiliency Through Strategic Crisis Communication
Effective communication becomes the linchpin of organizational resilience in times of uncertainty. From weather disruptions to reputational crises, organizations need to master the art of communication when it matters most—before disaster strikes. Julie Kay Roberts is the Founder of the Private Sector Emergency Management Association, which connects business resilience professionals with the communities they support….
- The Power of Near-Miss Reporting in Healthcare Safety
The healthcare industry is currently grappling with a significant staffing shortage, which directly impacts employee safety. For hospitals and care providers overwhelmed by burnout, workplace violence, and other systemic issues, the key to improving their safety culture is near-miss reporting. Heidi Raines is Founder and CEO of Performance Health Partners and author of Shared Voices:…