The Evolution of Cyber Risk: What Every Business Should Know
Hundreds of ransomware attacks threaten organizations every day. As the world integrates technology into more aspects of daily life, experts predict cyber crimes will only become more prevalent.
Corey White, Co-founder & CEO at Cyvatar, has more than 25 years of experience crafting security strategies and leading teams across various industries, such as government, finance, healthcare, and manufacturing. He understands that as technology evolves, so must every organization’s approach to cybersecurity.
Listen to our conversation with Corey to hear about:
- Why organizations are experiencing an increase in sophisticated hacks
- The role remote workers play in a company’s cyber hygiene
- The biggest mistakes organizations make with their cybersecurity programs
- Tips and best practices for cyber-attack preparation and response
- What the future of cybersecurity looks like for businesses
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- Air, Land, and Sea: Emergency Response at Stratolaunch
At Stratolaunch—the company that built the world’s longest aircraft—emergency planning is unique. From coordinating public safety officials to readying rescue operations, the experimental aviation company relies on an emergency response expert with experience at every altitude. Linna Selbrede is the Emergency Response Program Lead with over a decade of experience in search and rescue spanning…
- What’s Working Now in Retail Asset Protection
With 694 fatalities and $112 billion in losses reported in 2022, retail crime is at an all-time high. And as Black Friday and the holiday shopping season approach, retailers are looking for solutions to ensure a safe and smooth atmosphere for shoppers and employees alike. Khristopher Hamlin is the Vice President of Asset Protection at…
- How to Tackle Threats to Business Resiliency in Healthcare
In the healthcare industry, resiliency is more than ensuring continuity of operations—it’s about protecting the continuity of patient care around the clock. Jonathan Arnburg is the System Senior Director of Public Safety and Emergency Management at Inova, Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Jon joined the show to discuss how he’s navigating the biggest threats…