Liberty Mutual’s Strategies for Building a Successful Resilience Program
To achieve business resilience, organizations must be prepared for any emergency that comes their way. For Liberty Mutual, that means building preparedness plans that include three primary components: Crisis management, emergency response, and business recovery.
Ashley Goosman, Risk Manager of Business Continuity & Crisis Management Specialist at Liberty Mutual, has helped managers and employees worldwide prepare for and respond to business interruptions for the past 10 years. She joins the show to share lessons learned that can help other organizations build strong resilience programs.
- How Liberty Mutual has streamlined its operational structure to improve crisis decision-making and business continuity
- When and why the company has pivoted or modified resilience strategies
- Guidance on how to measure the success of your resilience program
- Suggestions for building community engagement within the risk and resilience industry
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- Air, Land, and Sea: Emergency Response at Stratolaunch
At Stratolaunch—the company that built the world’s longest aircraft—emergency planning is unique. From coordinating public safety officials to readying rescue operations, the experimental aviation company relies on an emergency response expert with experience at every altitude. Linna Selbrede is the Emergency Response Program Lead with over a decade of experience in search and rescue spanning…
- What’s Working Now in Retail Asset Protection
With 694 fatalities and $112 billion in losses reported in 2022, retail crime is at an all-time high. And as Black Friday and the holiday shopping season approach, retailers are looking for solutions to ensure a safe and smooth atmosphere for shoppers and employees alike. Khristopher Hamlin is the Vice President of Asset Protection at…
- How to Tackle Threats to Business Resiliency in Healthcare
In the healthcare industry, resiliency is more than ensuring continuity of operations—it’s about protecting the continuity of patient care around the clock. Jonathan Arnburg is the System Senior Director of Public Safety and Emergency Management at Inova, Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Jon joined the show to discuss how he’s navigating the biggest threats…