Liberty Mutual’s Strategies for Building a Successful Resilience Program
To achieve business resilience, organizations must be prepared for any emergency that comes their way. For Liberty Mutual, that means building preparedness plans that include three primary components: Crisis management, emergency response, and business recovery.
Ashley Goosman, Risk Manager of Business Continuity & Crisis Management Specialist at Liberty Mutual, has helped managers and employees worldwide prepare for and respond to business interruptions for the past 10 years. She joins the show to share lessons learned that can help other organizations build strong resilience programs.
- How Liberty Mutual has streamlined its operational structure to improve crisis decision-making and business continuity
- When and why the company has pivoted or modified resilience strategies
- Guidance on how to measure the success of your resilience program
- Suggestions for building community engagement within the risk and resilience industry
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- How to Achieve Resiliency Through Strategic Crisis Communication
Effective communication becomes the linchpin of organizational resilience in times of uncertainty. From weather disruptions to reputational crises, organizations need to master the art of communication when it matters most—before disaster strikes. Julie Kay Roberts is the Founder of the Private Sector Emergency Management Association, which connects business resilience professionals with the communities they support….
- The Power of Near-Miss Reporting in Healthcare Safety
The healthcare industry is currently grappling with a significant staffing shortage, which directly impacts employee safety. For hospitals and care providers overwhelmed by burnout, workplace violence, and other systemic issues, the key to improving their safety culture is near-miss reporting. Heidi Raines is Founder and CEO of Performance Health Partners and author of Shared Voices:…
- How to Leverage Technology and Automation to Improve Physical Security
In today’s threat landscape, physical security leaders face mounting risks with increasing resource constraints. At Datadog, a SaaS-based data analytics platform, Julius Jayasekaran embraces the lean security model by leveraging technology. As Global Head of Physical Security with decades of experience in security operations, Julius discusses how utilizing technology and automation empowers his modern security…