Develop and Practice a Detailed Fire Evacuation Plan
During a fire, seconds count. Your team needs to be prepared to act immediately, and that means knowing exactly what to do when the fire alarm sounds. From assigning safety leader roles and evacuation routes to identifying potential hazards, let this video be your guide for crafting a top-to-bottom fire safety plan that saves lives.
Watch this video to learn how to:
- Conduct an effective fire drill in 5 steps
- Prepare a full-scale evacuation plan
- Ensure your team knows how to stay safe during a fire
- Practice better fire safety on an organizational level
Plus, download these complimentary resources to quickly and easily implement the steps covered in the video:
Fire Evacuation Plan Template – Use this essential guide to streamline your organization’s life-saving fire evacuation procedures.
Fire Safety Checklist – Learn the precautions your business should take pre-fire as well as how to restore business continuity post-fire.
More Resources You May Be Interested In
- Emergency ManagementCreate a Plan for an Earthquake Emergency & Evacuation
- Live Virtual Event3.6.24 Threat Intelligence Product Tour
Prepare for the 2024 Risk Landscape With Threat Intelligence As an AlertMedia customer, you know how crucial communication is to keeping your people safe and business running smoothly during an emergency. But as critical events increase in volume and severity, getting out ahead of these threats is a lot easier when you know what’s coming….
- Emergency ManagementSynthesizing the Benefits of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR)