Jenn Lim on Creating Workplace Happiness
As The Great Resignation continues, investing in your employees and their happiness is more important than ever.
Jenn Lim, Co-Founder, CEO, and Chief Happiness Officer at Delivering Happiness, believes that companies should build a workplace culture where employees can experience meaningful happiness, feel psychologically safe, and personally align with the company’s core values.
When organizations double down on their people, it comes back to them financially.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Jenn and Tony Hsieh (the late CEO of Zappos) created the framework for Delivering Happiness
- Why workplace happiness leads to better employee retention and more profitable business
- The importance of adaptive intelligence within a leadership team
- Why aligning purpose with profit is a competitive advantage and differentiator for organizations
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- How the Washington Commanders Secure FedExField
There’s nothing like an NFL game day. With 50,000+ people pouring into FedExField, the Washington Commanders rely on the elite coordination and collaboration of Director of Security & Transportation, Matthew Van Norton, to keep fans and staff safe. By partnering with vendors, federal, state, and local officials, and the league itself, Matthew and his team…
- Insights From Zillow’s Business Resiliency Manager
As a remote-first organization with cloud-based headquarters, Zillow maintains its resilience with a 24/7 approach to business continuity and crisis management. Business Resiliency Manager Ryan Williams and his team of two rely on modern tools and technology to ensure any incident – from an app outage to an active threat – gets an immediate and…
- The Top Threats to Business Resiliency in 2024
From natural disasters to the advancement of AI, 2023 saw various disruptive events that impacted business leaders’ approach to employee safety, security, and business continuity. As we move further into 2024, trend lines indicate that the global threat landscape will continue to intensify. Sara Pratley, Senior Vice President of Global Intelligence at AlertMedia, joins the…