How to Develop & Implement After-Action Reports
This video will show you how to write an After Action Report and implement what you learn to help your organization respond faster and with greater confidence during a crisis.
Watch this video to learn everything you need to know about After Action Reports, including:
- Why documenting incident response is crucial to emergency preparedness
- What you’ll need to develop an impactful After Action Report
- How to analyze your findings and determine areas for improvement
- Steps for implementing what you learned to improve future incident response
Plus, download these complimentary resources to quickly and easily implement the steps covered in the video:
After-Action Report Template – Develop a post-exercise improvement plan that improves your organization’s response to a future threat scenario.
Tabletop Exercise Guide – Use this outline to conduct interactive simulations that test your organization’s emergency response procedures.
More Resources You May Be Interested In
- Live Virtual Event3.6.24 Threat Intelligence Product Tour
Prepare for the 2024 Risk Landscape With Threat Intelligence As an AlertMedia customer, you know how crucial communication is to keeping your people safe and business running smoothly during an emergency. But as critical events increase in volume and severity, getting out ahead of these threats is a lot easier when you know what’s coming….
- Emergency ManagementSynthesizing the Benefits of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery [BCDR]
- PodcastHow the Washington Commanders Secure FedExField
There’s nothing like an NFL game day. With 50,000+ people pouring into FedExField, the Washington Commanders rely on the elite coordination and collaboration of Director of Security & Transportation, Matthew Van Norton, to keep fans and staff safe. By partnering with vendors, federal, state, and local officials, and the league itself, Matthew and his team…