Securing the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce hosts 2,600+ events a year, where a revolving door of global VIPs presents unique security challenges. Vice President of Security Jerry Marshall leans on his extensive experience in protective and investigative service—from the Air Force to Secret Service—to protect the Chamber, its personnel, and its guests.
In this episode, you’ll hear how Jerry’s pride and appreciation for his country ignite his passion to serve and protect.
Listen to learn:
- Jerry’s experience serving on the president’s counter assault team during 9/11
- Why the Chamber provides its security team with intelligence and investigative training
- How security collaborates with the IT team to assess and investigate cyber threats
- Steps businesses can take to strengthen bonds with law enforcement
Listening on a desktop and can’t see the links? Just search for The Employee Safety Podcast on your favorite podcast player.
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- How the Washington Commanders Secure FedExField
There’s nothing like an NFL game day. With 50,000+ people pouring into FedExField, the Washington Commanders rely on the elite coordination and collaboration of Director of Security & Transportation, Matthew Van Norton, to keep fans and staff safe. By partnering with vendors, federal, state, and local officials, and the league itself, Matthew and his team…
- Insights From Zillow’s Business Resiliency Manager
As a remote-first organization with cloud-based headquarters, Zillow maintains its resilience with a 24/7 approach to business continuity and crisis management. Business Resiliency Manager Ryan Williams and his team of two rely on modern tools and technology to ensure any incident – from an app outage to an active threat – gets an immediate and…
- The Top Threats to Business Resiliency in 2024
From natural disasters to the advancement of AI, 2023 saw various disruptive events that impacted business leaders’ approach to employee safety, security, and business continuity. As we move further into 2024, trend lines indicate that the global threat landscape will continue to intensify. Sara Pratley, Senior Vice President of Global Intelligence at AlertMedia, joins the…