How Customer-Centric Leadership Strengthens Organizations From the Inside Out
By looking through the customer lens, businesses can build better products, provide better service, and embody the values of the organizations they serve. So why don’t more providers live up to customers’ expectations?
To celebrate the 100th episode of the show, we invited Christopher Kenessey, CEO of AlertMedia, to discuss his approach to customer-centric leadership. For Christopher, it’s about listening to customers’ challenges and becoming an active part of the solution.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- How to create more value for the people and companies you serve
- The importance of improving the customer experience at each touchpoint
- Why today’s threat landscape is transforming the roles of EHS leaders
- How your customers can be partners in your success (and vice versa)
More Episodes You May Be Interested In
- The Anniversary of Hurricane Ian: Kohl’s Reflects on Their Response
When Hurricane Ian wreaked havoc on the shores of Florida in 2022, Kohl’s mobilized a task force of over 100 corporate leaders, deploying their National Disaster Playbook with precision and compassion. To commemorate the one-year anniversary of the storm, Peter sat down with Stephanie Reissing, Kohls’ Business Continuity Manager, to hear the incredible story of…
- How to Achieve Resiliency Through Strategic Crisis Communication
Effective communication becomes the linchpin of organizational resilience in times of uncertainty. From weather disruptions to reputational crises, organizations need to master the art of communication when it matters most—before disaster strikes. Julie Kay Roberts is the Founder of the Private Sector Emergency Management Association, which connects business resilience professionals with the communities they support….
- The Power of Near-Miss Reporting in Healthcare Safety
The healthcare industry is currently grappling with a significant staffing shortage, which directly impacts employee safety. For hospitals and care providers overwhelmed by burnout, workplace violence, and other systemic issues, the key to improving their safety culture is near-miss reporting. Heidi Raines is Founder and CEO of Performance Health Partners and author of Shared Voices:…