Employee Safety Blog
- Emergency Management5 Steps to a Comprehensive Emergency Communication Plan
Preparing for an emergency requires a strong emergency communications plan. Learn how to respond with confidence when a critical event arises.
- Emergency ManagementHow an Infrastructure Risk Assessment Can Improve Operational Resilience
Your company relies on a wide array of systems and assets to function. Understanding the hazards your infrastructure faces and how to manage the risks is critical if you want to maintain operations through any conditions.
- Emergency ManagementBCP in Banking — 12 Steps to Disaster-Proof Operations
How will a disaster impact your business? What financial hit will your organization suffer? And how quickly can you recover? Take steps now with business continuity planning.
- Emergency Management7 Operational Risk Examples & Mitigation Strategies
Your company may never eliminate operational risk, but you can minimize it. Make this high-stakes process easier by learning from examples and tested steps for managing risk.
- Emergency ManagementNational Preparedness Month—Build a Plan for 2023
September is National Preparedness Month, the perfect time to take a step back and reassess your organization’s emergency preparedness plans.
Need some help getting started? We’ve got you covered.
- Emergency ManagementPreparedness Starts With a Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
Take time to anticipate the full range of potential disruptions and safety risks when business is good, so you can work to mitigate these risks before they upset the balance.
- Emergency ManagementEarthquake Drill Procedures in the Workplace
Don’t wait until the shaking starts to practice your earthquake drill at work. This guide will break down how to create an earthquake disaster response plan so you can train your team to take cover.
- CommunicationsOptimize Wildfire Communications for 2023
As wildfire seasons get longer and more devastating, businesses need to take preparation seriously. Fill the holes in your wildfire communication now.
- Emergency ManagementThe 4 Stages of Crisis and How to Manage Them
A crisis might feel unpredictable, but they all follow a pattern. Learn how to navigate emergencies by preparing for the four stages of a crisis.
- Emergency ManagementThe True Impact of Wildfires on Business
What is at stake if a wildfire were to catch you off guard? The impact of wildfires on business is astounding, and companies need to be ready with proactive planning.
- Emergency ManagementCreate a Wildfire Emergency Response Plan for Your Business
When you get the alert for a wildfire evacuation, you don’t want to waste time worrying and wondering. Use these best practices to plan ahead so you will feel prepared when it’s time to get out.
- Emergency ManagementBracing for the Unknown With a Hurricane Tabletop Exercise
To ensure your operations are resilient and your people stay safe, be ready to meet a hurricane head-on. Rehearse your response plan and identify gaps with tabletop exercises.
- Emergency ManagementThe Benefits of Tabletop Tests in Emergency Management
When disaster strikes, it’s too late to prepare. Here’s how a tabletop test can help you turn your emergency management plan into a well-oiled machine long before you need to deploy your response.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Are the OSHA Heat Regulations? + How to Develop a Heat Safety Plan
Heat safety may not have a formal OSHA standard yet, but there are still extensive requirements for how you need to protect your employees. Learn all about how to stay heat-safe and OSHA-compliant.
- Emergency ManagementBusiness Power Outage Emergency Response Planning in 7 Easy Steps
Power outages can be devastating events that last anywhere from a few hours to days on end. But you don’t have to accept your fate as an idle business. With a power outage emergency response plan, you can mitigate these disruptions and keep your organization moving.
- Emergency ManagementHow NFPA 1600 Can Help Enhance Your Emergency Plans
Building an all-hazards plan for your business doesn’t have to be hard. Learn how NFPA’s 1600 standard can ensure your safety plans cover all the bases.
- CustomersHow Our Customers Use AlertMedia During Hurricane Season
When a hurricane hits, you need a fast, reliable tool to help you protect your employees and keep your business afloat. Learn how these four businesses have used AlertMedia during hurricanes to track storm threats and communicate with their teams.
- Emergency ManagementOptimize Your Emergency Response: Team Roles and Responsibilities
Your emergency response team is the tip of the safety spear when something goes wrong. Do your employees know who to call when an emergency rears its head? Find out how to cover all your bases with various incident response roles and plans.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Build a Flood Emergency Response Plan for Your Business
Don’t wait until you’re knee-deep to prepare for a flood. Learn how to build a flood emergency response plan to protect your people and safeguard your assets, so your business can keep serving your community through a disaster.
- CommunicationsDevelop a Hurricane Communications Plan to Prepare and Protect
Before a hurricane hits, it’s important to prepare in advance and develop a hurricane communication plan that your entire organization can depend on.
- Emergency ManagementCritical Event Management in a New Era of Safety Threats
Keeping everyone safe and maintaining business continuity requires careful planning and consideration. Learn how to accomplish your safety goals through critical event management.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Use a Business Trip Risk Assessment Template
Don’t let a business trip turn into a travel nightmare by skipping the prep. Understand your risks ahead of time with a business trip risk assessment template.
- Emergency ManagementTornado Preparedness for Business: Plan, Practice, Communicate
Tornadoes are dangerous and in some cases very common, and you can’t leave your employees hanging in the wind. Here’s how to make sure your business and people can stay safe during a tornado.
- Emergency ManagementUnderstand Hurricane Categories to Prepare Your Business for Damage
Understanding the different hurricane categories and what they mean can help you prepare your business for hurricanes of any size.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Is a Hot Wash? It’s Not Just for the Military
You can start learning from an emergency and improving your response before the dust even settles. Learn how to run a hot wash and make the most of your time after a disaster situation.
- Emergency ManagementSample Hurricane Email to Employees & Other Notification Templates
Hurricanes are dangerous and unpredictable, but you can offer reassuring and helpful guidance to your employees before, during, and after the chaos with the right communication tactics.
- Emergency Management2023 Hurricane Preparedness Checklist for Businesses
Don’t wait until the storm is at your door to plan for this year’s hurricane season. Use this hurricane preparedness guide to protect your people and business.
- Emergency ManagementSynthesizing the Benefits of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Disaster strikes when we least expect it, but if you’re prepared in the areas of business continuity and disaster recovery, you can work through and overcome any emergency.
- Emergency ManagementBuilding a Resilient Security Operations Center (SOC)
Threats to your business and employees can appear in many forms, at any time, anywhere. Learn how to ensure comprehensive readiness by building a security operations center.
- Emergency ManagementRun, Hide, Fight—Active Shooter Training & Response Plan
In an active shooter attack, survival is the top priority. Learn how the “Run, Hide, Fight” method can help protect your people from violence and mitigate the impacts of an increasingly common crime.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create a Fire Evacuation Plan for Your Business
When a fire occurs at work, a fire evacuation plan is the best way to ensure everyone gets out safely. All it takes to build your own evacuation plan is seven steps.
- Emergency ManagementAfter-Action Review: Moving From Hot Mess to Hot Wash
Learn from past mistakes and successes alike with after-action reviews. Here are six strategies to maximize the value of reviews and reports.
- Emergency ManagementBusiness Resilience vs Business Continuity—A Winning Match
Business resilience and business continuity may have differences, but they should work in tandem to build a strong business. This article breaks down how and why to integrate both strategies.
- Emergency ManagementTornado Drill Procedures for Workplace Preparedness
Tornadoes are some of the deadliest disasters a business and its people can face. Learn how to protect your operations and employees today.
- Emergency ManagementRisk Management in Healthcare: From Plan to Action [+ Communication Templates]
When lives are at stake, you can’t afford to ignore your organization’s risks. Learn what risk management looks like in healthcare and how to plan ahead to manage it.
- Emergency ManagementCompany Resilience: Prepare for the Unforeseen [+ Business Continuity Checklist]
Preparing for specific threats is one thing, but creating a holistically resilient company is something entirely different. Learn how to protect your company from all sides in this post.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Is a Risk Management Plan? Action Steps & Examples to Get You Started
Your business shouldn’t falter when faced with a problem. Learn to adapt and react to any disruption quickly and confidently with a risk management plan.
- Emergency ManagementIs Your Incident Response Process Robust and Up to Date?
Hackers and service outages are at the forefront of business leaders’ minds—and for a good reason: they’re increasingly common. Stay ahead of bad actors by creating your own incident response procedures.
- Emergency ManagementRunning Incident Response Tabletop Exercises to Prepare for Cyberattacks
Cyber threats are pervasive and becoming more difficult to prevent. Do you know how you’ll respond when under attack? Learn how to practice your incident response with tabletop exercises.
- CommunicationsTabletop Exercise Guide: How-To and Sample Scenarios
Tabletop exercises can help prepare your company for big emergencies on a small budget and be modified to fit any scenario. Learn how to run your own alongside our guided template.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create and Use an After-Action Report [+ Template]
Things don’t always go as planned, but even in failure lies opportunity. Learn how to use an after-action report to improve your emergency response plans and ensure your team is prepared for any crisis.
- Emergency ManagementEmergency Drills for the Workplace: Types and Tactics
Safety drills are one of the most effective ways you can prepare your organization to deal with an emergency situation—without having to learn the hard way.
- Emergency ManagementWorkplace Fire Safety: 6 Prevention Tips
Workplace fires are devastating to life and operations. Protect your organization from the flames with our life-saving fire prevention tips.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Is a Business Impact Analysis (BIA)? Conduct Your Own in 4 Steps
You probably have an idea of the kinds of threats your business might face, but do you know what kind of damage they’ll cause? That’s where BIA comes in.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create a Business Continuity Plan in 5 Steps
Your business shouldn’t shut down when an emergency hits. But with a thorough business continuity plan template, you can keep your people safe and stay operational through whatever crisis you’re hit with.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Is Risk Mitigation? Take Action in 7 Steps
The best kind of emergency is one that never happens, but with a good risk mitigation plan, you can lower the impact of events you can’t prevent. In this article, learn the benefits of prioritizing risk mitigation and how to build your own plan.
- Emergency Management9 Risk Mitigation Strategies for 2023 [+ Examples]
Eliminating all risks to your business may not be possible, but that doesn’t mean you have to roll over and accept defeat. Taking steps to mitigate risk is as close as you can get to full protection, and we’ve got nine strategies to help you out.
- CommunicationsGuide to Severe Weather Preparedness for Business
All kinds of weather might be knocking at your door. Do you know what you’re prepared to do about it? Explore the challenges and your options in this post.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create an Emergency Evacuation Plan That Saves Lives [+ Template]
Fight or flight might have been enough when humans were being hunted by large predators, but in today’s threat landscape, you need a threat response with a little more planning involved. Learn how to document your emergency evacuation plan, so you can evolve beyond instinct to keep your people safe.
- Emergency ManagementThe Four Phases of Emergency Management & How to Develop a Comprehensive Plan [+ Template]
Emergency management is crucial, expected, and incredibly difficult. Learn how to meet your emergency management duties in four phases.
- Emergency ManagementHow the ISO 31030 Framework Enhances Travel Safety and Business Resilience
How do you know what your travel program is missing without a benchmark? Your traveling employees’ safety shouldn’t be left up to guesswork. Enter: ISO 31030, travel risk management standard.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Is Operational Resilience? And How to Ensure Your Business Thrives
Too often, businesses think they have every potential problem figured out, only to find that a small snafu cripples their operations. Not sure if your organization is vulnerable? You’ve come to the right place.
- Emergency Management7 Duty of Care Examples—Clarifying the General Duty Clause
Unlike other OSHA guidelines, meeting your general duty of care is rarely as simple as checking off a set of requirements. It often takes more thought and planning and even a little creativity. Here are a few examples of when and how your duty of care comes into play.
- CommunicationsUsing Location-Based Safety Alerts to Protect Employees Anywhere
Your team’s distributed locations greatly expand safety variables and threats. Any measures that effectively increase your people’s safety and security will hinge on solid communication.
- Emergency Management8 Strategies for Crisis Management and Business Resilience
All organizations face setbacks and accidents, but without the right strategies, those incidents are likely to evolve into something much worse. Here are the eight essential strategies for every stage of crisis management to keep your employees safe and your business running.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Build an Emergency Action Plan for Any Situation
Emergencies rarely announce themselves before people’s safety is on the line. Keep your company safe and ready with an emergency action plan.
- CommunicationsHow a Crisis Communication Plan Supports Emergency Management
Crises can damage a business’s operations, harm its employees, and tarnish its reputation, but they can be managed. Learn what makes a good crisis communication plan and how it can help your organization.
- Emergency Management6 Steps to Creating an Effective Emergency Response Plan [+ Template]
Follow the six steps outlined in this article to create an emergency response plan for keeping your people, business, and assets safe during any critical event that may arise.
- Emergency Management7 Essential Winter Safety Tips for Employees in 2023 [+ Checklist]
The winter season and its extreme weather can present unique challenges for businesses, but our seven tips will help you and your people prepare for safe and resilient operations.
- Emergency ManagementResilience Management: From Siloed Response to Cohesive Safety Culture
Shifting your safety efforts to a resilience management approach can help your business handle critical events and emergencies more effectively. Here’s how to get started.
- Safety and Security20 Business Travel Safety Tips and Guidelines for Employees
Traveling for business introduces a host of problems. Following these business travel security tips will lead you in the right direction.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create a Crisis Management Plan: A Step-by-Step Guide
In this post, we explore what crisis management is and how to develop an effective plan to mitigate risks to your people and business continuity.
- Emergency ManagementActionable Intelligence: Identify, Verify, and Act With Confidence
Responding to emergencies with confidence requires actionable intelligence. In this post, we’ll discuss how you can determine if the threat intelligence you’re getting is actionable.
- Safety and SecurityActive Shooter Planning: Prevention, Preparedness, and Response
It’s natural to want to avoid thinking about a mass shooting at your workplace, but having a documented response plan in place is vital to keeping employees safe during a crisis. In this article, we’ll cover what to include in your plans to best prepare your people and business.
- Emergency Management7 Tabletop Exercise Scenarios to Level Up Your Preparedness
Use these tabletop exercise scenarios to train your team for dealing with high-stakes situations in a safe environment.
- Emergency ManagementThe All-Hazards Approach to Emergency Planning Explained
In this post, we describe what an all-hazards approach to emergency management means and how to leverage it to protect your business.
- Emergency ManagementSituational Awareness Training Promotes Workplace Safety
Situational awareness training is a great way to promote better safety practices at any work site. Keep reading to learn how to keep your employees out of harm and your business operating smoothly.
- Emergency ManagementHow Bad Intelligence Can Hurt Your Safety Efforts
Information is the foundation of effective safety procedures but only if it’s reliable. In this article, we’ll show you how to avoid bad intelligence and improve your emergency responses.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Evaluate Threat Intelligence Providers & Business Solutions
There are significant differences between threat intelligence solutions that every buyer should understand before selecting a provider.
- Emergency ManagementCommon Fire Hazards in the Workplace and How to Avoid Them
While workplace fires are sometimes out of an organization’s control, understanding risk will help dramatically reduce the likelihood a fire will occur.
- Emergency Management4 Steps to Conduct a Business Threat Assessment [+ Template]
In this article, we cover practical steps to conducting a business threat assessment and how you can proactively reduce organizational risk by understanding the likelihood and impact of critical events.
- Emergency Management6 Components of Risk Intelligence & How to Boost Your Company’s “RQ”
Learn how to increase your company’s risk intelligence so you can anticipate, plan for, and respond to a wide array of business threats.
- Emergency ManagementThe American Red Cross on Disaster Preparedness: Q&A
Jennifer Pipa, VP of Disaster Programs at the American Red Cross, shares how emergency managers can improve their organization’s preparedness and response programs to better protect their people.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Conduct a Fire Drill at Work: A Step-by-Step Guide
This guide will help you and your business improve fire safety by outlining a process for how to conduct a fire drill at work.
- Emergency Management6 Steps to Follow in an Emergency for an Organized Response
“Organized emergency” can sound like an oxymoron, but if you follow these steps beforehand, you will be prepared if a critical event does arise.
- Emergency Management5 Keys to Strong Safety Leadership [+ Company Buy-in]
Safety leadership is key to the success of a business, but it’s not always simple. Learn how to be a stronger safety leader and how to get the rest of your team to buy into the importance of safety.
- Emergency ManagementHurricane Checklist for Businesses and Employees
Learn what to include in your hurricane checklist and how to prepare your people and business in advance of a storm.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Keep Your Employees Calm During a Hurricane
Hurricanes are dangerous and can cause a lot of anxiety for your employees. Learn how being prepared can help you support and keep your team calm during a hurricane.
- Emergency ManagementThe Fallout After Landfall: Hurricane Impact on Non-Coastal Businesses
Hurricanes can impact businesses far inland. Read this article to learn the various precautions your business should take regardless of where your offices are located.
- Emergency ManagementHow Leading Companies Prepare for and Recover from Hurricanes
Follow these best practices for hurricane preparation and response from companies that know how to withstand the storm.
- Emergency ManagementThe Main Types of Workplace Violence and 6 Steps to Mitigate Risks
There are many types of workplace violence, from verbal abuse to homicide. This post discusses the four primary types of workplace violence and covers six steps your organization can take to improve employee safety.
- CommunicationsCommunication Strategies To Effectively Navigate a Crisis [Webinar Recap]
It is almost a sure bet that your organization will have a crisis on its hands at one time or another. Check out the recap of our recent webinar where we review ways to prepare for them.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Employees Should Do in a Workplace Fire
A workplace fire can become a nightmare scenario for any organization. This blog will provide you with tips on how employees should react during a fire or emergency.
- Emergency ManagementBusiness Resilience: Build a Stronger Organization From Start to Finish
A resilient business is one that can weather any challenges and come back stronger. But with more frequent and severe threats, organizational resilience requires more than just standard drills and emergency planning. Read on for tips to foster business resilience in your organization.
- Emergency ManagementBusiness Resilience Programs: Q&A with Amazon’s Michele L. Turner
Michele L. Turner, Author and Head of Global Business Resiliency at Amazon, discusses methodologies that can help organizations create sustainable resilience programs and better respond to unexpected events.
- Emergency ManagementActionable Advice: 5 Practical Preparedness Tips From Safety Experts
Emergency preparedness has taken center stage during the last year in the face of an increasing volume of threats. Here are some of the best preparedness tips, tools, and tactics used by 5 leading safety professionals in 2021.
- Emergency ManagementHow FEMA Helps Businesses and Communities Navigate Disasters
Robert Glenn, Director, Office of Business, Industry, and Infrastructure Integration at FEMA, explains how businesses can receive disaster assistance, help their communities, and better prepare for emergencies.
- Emergency ManagementMeeting the Expectation for Always-On Employee Safety [Webinar Recap]
Learn a comprehensive threat intelligence framework to monitor for and identify the threats facing your businesses today and protect your employees no matter where they are working.
- Emergency Management5 Steps to Disaster Preparedness for Your Business
Learn about how adopting a holistic approach to disaster preparedness can help keep your employees safe and your business up and running when faced with a crisis.
- Emergency ManagementHow L3Harris Cultivates Preparedness During Organizational Change
John Brooker, Director of Crisis Management for Space and Airborne Systems at L3Harris, on developing a cohesive, standardized crisis management program for all locations.
- CommunicationsThe Importance of Two-Way Communication During a Crisis
Being able to both send and receive information during an emergency is critical to keeping your teams safe. Learn about why two-way communications capabilities should be on your shortlist of ‘must-have’ features for any emergency notification solution.
- Emergency ManagementThe Weather Channel on Weather Risk Management
Jonathan Erdman, Senior Digital Meteorologist at The Weather Channel, shares strategies that businesses can adopt to improve weather preparedness.
- Emergency ManagementHow Valley View Hospital Learns From Disasters
Safety leaders from Valley View Hospital discuss how they manage patient and employee safety in an at-risk environment.
- Emergency ManagementHow AlertMedia Customers Utilize Real-Time Intelligence to Protect Their People and Business
This post covers why real-time threat intelligence is critical to employee safety and how AlertMedia customers turn critical information into action.
- CommunicationsHow the Houston Astros Simplify Operations With Emergency Communication
Chris Josefy, Director of Applications and Data for the Houston Astros, discusses how the organization ensures the safety of employees and fans at Minute Maid Park.
- Emergency ManagementLoss Prevention Strategies: Q&A With Chris Hinger, Warby Parker
Warby Parker’s loss prevention expert, Chris Hinger, shares how loss prevention strategies have shifted into overall asset protection, including employee safety.
- Safety and SecurityHow AlertMedia Delivers Actionable Intelligence: Q&A with Sara Pratley
In this Q&A, Sara Pratley, AlertMedia’s Vice President of Global Intelligence discusses how organizations can protect their people through threat identification and 24/7 situational awareness.
- Safety and SecurityHow to Keep Your Remote Employees Safe and Connected This Winter
Keep your remote employees safe, productive, and engaged this winter with these safety best practices.
- Emergency ManagementBusiness Resiliency in 2021 [Webinar Recap]
On December 16th, AlertMedia hosted a live webinar about how organizations can prepare for a new year of unpredictability and change. Read the recap and watch the on-demand version of the webinar to learn the steps that your business can take to remain resilient in 2021.
- Emergency ManagementPreparing for Winter Weather During a Pandemic [Webinar Recap]
On November 10, meteorologists from the National Weather Service joined AlertMedia to discuss how to prepare for winter weather during the pandemic. Read the recap and access the recording of the webinar.
- CommunicationsHR’s Role in Employee Safety [Webinar Recap]
Gain useful insight on HR best practices that can be utilized to fulfill an organization’s duty of care and keep employees safe.
- Emergency ManagementHurricane Response and Recovery: The Role Businesses Play
Preparing your people for impending damage and responding to community needs after a storm can help you overcome far-reaching consequences for your business.
- Safety and SecurityHow Local Threat Monitoring Can Protect Your People During a Hurricane
Modern threat monitoring capabilities can show you the storm as it’s approaching and help you identify and communicate with at-risk employees.
- CommunicationsBy the Hour: How to Brace Your Business Throughout a Hurricane
Learn how your business should message hurricane emergency communications through all phases of a hurricane: before, during, and after the storm.
- CommunicationsHurricane Preparation [Webinar Recap]
Gain useful insight on communication best practices that can be utilized as we approach hurricane season in order to ensure employee safety. Check out our recap of our hurricane preparation webinar.
- Emergency ManagementPreparing for Hurricane Season During a Pandemic
The COVID-19 Pandemic is all we think about these days, but there are other threats—such as hurricane season—that we need to keep in mind. Follow the four steps in this article to prepare your organization for this uniquely challenging hurricane season.
- Emergency ManagementPreparing Your Business for Every Stage of a Pandemic
Experts agree that there will most likely be three stages to this pandemic. Read this article to learn how your business can prepare for every stage.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create a COVID-19 Task Force
To facilitate an agile response to the pandemic, learn how to form central teams dedicated to pandemic response, known as COVID-19 task forces.
- CommunicationsCoronavirus Business Preparation: 5 Do’s and Don’ts
In the sea of information regarding Coronavirus, though, it can be hard to identify what your organization can do to prepare for the spread of the disease. In this post, we will discuss the practical steps you can take today to prepare your business for the Coronavirus.
- Emergency ManagementThe Three Types of Travel Safety Map
Not all maps are created equal. In this post, we’ll walk you through the three different types of travel safety maps—and when to use each one.
- Emergency ManagementFour Steps To Prepare Your Business For Winter
The economic impact of a simple snowstorm can be upwards of $1 billion. Use this guide to winter storm preparation to minimize the impact on your business.
- Emergency ManagementHow Automated Notifications Can Ease the Stress of Emergency Communication
Automated emergency notifications can be a powerful tool in certain circumstances. In this post, we’ll explore the ways you can automate critical alerts.
- Communications4 Must-Have Emergency Notification Message Templates
Save precious time with emergency notification message templates you can build ahead of the emergency and send across multiple channels.
- Emergency ManagementFinding the Best Emergency Notification System Vendor: Tips for Your Evaluation Process
Here are some tips on how to select a mass notification system to ensure a painless process when implementing new emergency alert technology.
- Emergency Management3 Post-Hurricane Safety Precautions for Facility Managers
Facilities managers are usually the first to return after a hurricane. This article details 3 post-hurricane safety precautions they should keep in mind.
- CommunicationsIntroducing Event Pages: Why They’ll Revolutionize Your Critical Communications
Event Pages significantly reduce the amount of time and energy required to provide important information during an ongoing critical event while simultaneously ensuring the right messaging gets to the right people at the right time.
- Emergency ManagementHow a Mass Communication Solution Can Help You Effectively Prepare for Hurricane Season
Do your employees feel safe when a hurricane is on the horizon? Leveraging mass communication software will give them peace of mind.
- Emergency Management7 Must-Have Features of an Emergency Notification System
As you’re evaluating emergency notification system vendors, be on the lookout for these seven must-have features of an emergency notification system that will make your communications easier.
- Emergency ManagementAlertMedia Announces Next-Generation Platform for Emergency Communication
AlertMedia, the developer of next-generation emergency communication technology, has announced the launch of the first “any-channel” notification platform.
- Emergency ManagementPracticing Emergency Preparedness
In order to have a successful response during a real emergency, your practice should mirror a real emergency management situation as much as possible.