Employee Safety Blog
- Emergency ManagementWhat Is a Business Continuity Plan? What to Expect From the Process
Your business shouldn’t shut down when an emergency hits. But with a thorough business continuity plan template, you can keep your people safe and stay operational through whatever crisis you’re hit with.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Is Risk Mitigation? Take Action in 7 Steps
The best kind of emergency is one that never happens, but with a good risk mitigation plan, you can lower the impact of events you can’t prevent. In this article, learn the benefits of prioritizing risk mitigation and how to build your own plan.
- Emergency Management9 Risk Mitigation Strategies for 2023 [+ Examples]
Eliminating all risks to your business may not be possible, but that doesn’t mean you have to roll over and accept defeat. Taking steps to mitigate risk is as close as you can get to full protection, and we’ve got nine strategies to help you out.
- CommunicationsGuide to Severe Weather Preparedness for Business
All kinds of weather might be knocking at your door. Do you know what you’re prepared to do about it? Explore the challenges and your options in this post.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create an Emergency Evacuation Plan That Saves Lives [+ Template]
Fight or flight might have been enough when humans were being hunted by large predators, but in today’s threat landscape, you need a threat response with a little more planning involved. Learn how to document your emergency evacuation plan, so you can evolve beyond instinct to keep your people safe.
- Emergency ManagementThe Four Phases of Emergency Management & How to Develop a Comprehensive Plan [+ Template]
Emergency management is crucial, expected, and incredibly difficult. Learn how to meet your emergency management duties in four phases.
- Emergency ManagementHow the ISO 31030 Framework Enhances Travel Safety and Business Resilience
How do you know what your travel program is missing without a benchmark? Your traveling employees’ safety shouldn’t be left up to guesswork. Enter: ISO 31030, travel risk management standard.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Is Operational Resilience? And How to Ensure Your Business Thrives
Too often, businesses think they have every potential problem figured out, only to find that a small snafu cripples their operations. Not sure if your organization is vulnerable? You’ve come to the right place.
- Emergency Management7 Duty of Care Examples—Clarifying the General Duty Clause
Unlike other OSHA guidelines, meeting your general duty of care is rarely as simple as checking off a set of requirements. It often takes more thought and planning and even a little creativity. Here are a few examples of when and how your duty of care comes into play.
- CommunicationsUsing Location-Based Safety Alerts to Protect Employees Anywhere
Your team’s distributed locations greatly expand safety variables and threats. Any measures that effectively increase your people’s safety and security will hinge on solid communication.
- Emergency Management8 Strategies for Crisis Management and Business Resilience
All organizations face setbacks and accidents, but without the right strategies, those incidents are likely to evolve into something much worse. Here are the eight essential strategies for every stage of crisis management to keep your employees safe and your business running.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Build an Emergency Action Plan for Any Situation
Emergencies rarely announce themselves before people’s safety is on the line. Keep your company safe and ready with an emergency action plan.
- CommunicationsHow a Crisis Communication Plan Supports Emergency Management
Crises can damage a business’s operations, harm its employees, and tarnish its reputation, but they can be managed. Learn what makes a good crisis communication plan and how it can help your organization.
- Emergency Management6 Steps to Creating an Effective Emergency Response Plan [+ Template]
Follow the six steps outlined in this article to create an emergency response plan for keeping your people, business, and assets safe during any critical event that may arise.
- Emergency Management7 Essential Winter Safety Tips for Employees in 2023 [+ Checklist]
The winter season and its extreme weather can present unique challenges for businesses, but our seven tips will help you and your people prepare for safe and resilient operations.
- Emergency ManagementResilience Management: From Siloed Response to Cohesive Safety Culture
Shifting your safety efforts to a resilience management approach can help your business handle critical events and emergencies more effectively. Here’s how to get started.
- Safety and Security21 Business Travel Safety Tips and Guidelines for Employees
Traveling for business introduces a host of problems. Following these business travel security tips will lead you in the right direction.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create a Crisis Management Plan: A Step-by-Step Guide
In this post, we explore what crisis management is and how to develop an effective plan to mitigate risks to your people and business continuity.
- Emergency ManagementActionable Intelligence: Identify, Verify, and Act With Confidence
Responding to emergencies with confidence requires actionable intelligence. In this post, we’ll discuss how you can determine if the threat intelligence you’re getting is actionable.
- Safety and SecurityActive Shooter Planning: Prevention, Preparedness, and Response
It’s natural to want to avoid thinking about a mass shooting at your workplace, but having a documented response plan in place is vital to keeping employees safe during a crisis. In this article, we’ll cover what to include in your plans to best prepare your people and business.
- Emergency Management7 Tabletop Exercise Scenarios to Level Up Your Preparedness
Use these tabletop exercise scenarios to train your team for dealing with high-stakes situations in a safe environment.
- CommunicationsOptimize Wildfire Communications for 2023
As wildfire seasons get longer and more devastating, businesses need to take preparation seriously. Fill the holes in your wildfire communication now.
- Emergency ManagementTake Advantage of National Preparedness Month in 2022
September is National Preparedness Month, the perfect time to take a step back and reassess your organization’s emergency preparedness plans.
Need some help getting started? We’ve got you covered.
- Emergency ManagementThe All-Hazards Approach to Emergency Planning Explained
In this post, we describe what an all-hazards approach to emergency management means and how to leverage it to protect your business.
- Emergency ManagementSituational Awareness Training Promotes Workplace Safety
Situational awareness training is a great way to promote better safety practices at any work site. Keep reading to learn how to keep your employees out of harm and your business operating smoothly.
- Emergency ManagementCreate a Wildfire Emergency Response Plan for Your Business
When you get the alert for a wildfire evacuation, you don’t want to waste time worrying and wondering. Use these best practices to plan ahead so you will feel prepared when it’s time to get out.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Are the New OSHA Heat Regulations? + How to Develop a Heat Safety Plan
As we await OSHA’s formal heat regulations, get a head start on heat safety policies and practices to protect employees.
- Emergency ManagementThe True Impact of Wildfires on Business
Wildfire season is here, and businesses have a lot at stake. The impact of wildfires on business is astounding, and companies need to be ready with proactive planning.
- Emergency ManagementHow Bad Intelligence Can Hurt Your Safety Efforts
Information is the foundation of effective safety procedures but only if it’s reliable. In this article, we’ll show you how to avoid bad intelligence and improve your emergency responses.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Evaluate Threat Intelligence Providers & Business Solutions
There are significant differences between threat intelligence solutions that every buyer should understand before selecting a provider.
- Emergency ManagementCommon Fire Hazards in the Workplace and How to Avoid Them
While workplace fires are sometimes out of an organization’s control, understanding risk will help dramatically reduce the likelihood a fire will occur.
- Emergency Management4 Steps to Conduct a Business Threat Assessment [+ Template]
In this article, we cover practical steps to conducting a business threat assessment and how you can proactively reduce organizational risk by understanding the likelihood and impact of critical events.
- Emergency Management6 Components of Risk Intelligence & How to Boost Your Company’s “RQ”
Learn how to increase your company’s risk intelligence so you can anticipate, plan for, and respond to a wide array of business threats.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create a Fire Evacuation Plan for Your Business [+ Template]
These 7 steps and our interactive template will help you develop a fire evacuation plan for your business to ensure your people and property are protected.
- Emergency ManagementThe American Red Cross on Disaster Preparedness: Q&A
Jennifer Pipa, VP of Disaster Programs at the American Red Cross, shares how emergency managers can improve their organization’s preparedness and response programs to better protect their people.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Conduct a Fire Drill at Work: A Step-by-Step Guide
This guide will help you and your business improve fire safety by outlining a process for how to conduct a fire drill at work.
- Emergency Management6 Steps to Follow in an Emergency for an Organized Response
“Organized emergency” can sound like an oxymoron, but if you follow these steps beforehand, you will be prepared if a critical event does arise.
- Emergency Management5 Keys to Strong Safety Leadership [+ Company Buy-in]
Safety leadership is key to the success of a business, but it’s not always simple. Learn how to be a stronger safety leader and how to get the rest of your team to buy into the importance of safety.
- Emergency ManagementHurricane Checklist for Businesses and Employees
Learn what to include in your hurricane checklist and how to prepare your people and business in advance of a storm.
- CustomersHow Our Customers Use AlertMedia During Hurricane Season
If your organization finds itself in the path of a hurricane, you need to react swiftly and decisively. Several of AlertMedia’s customers understand this reality all too well.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Keep Your Employees Calm During a Hurricane
Hurricanes are dangerous and can cause a lot of anxiety for your employees. Learn how being prepared can help you support and keep your team calm during a hurricane.
- Emergency ManagementThe Fallout After Landfall: Hurricane Impact on Non-Coastal Businesses
Hurricanes can impact businesses far inland. Read this article to learn the various precautions your business should take regardless of where your offices are located.
- Emergency ManagementUnderstand Hurricane Categories to Prepare Your Business for Damage
Understanding the different hurricane categories and what they mean can help you prepare your business for hurricanes of any size.
- Emergency ManagementHow Leading Companies Prepare for and Recover from Hurricanes
Follow these best practices for hurricane preparation and response from companies that know how to withstand the storm.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Use Hurricane Notification Templates to Keep Employees Safe and Informed
Hurricane season is upon us, and now is the perfect time to update your hurricane communication plans. Use these hurricane notification templates to inform your employees and business before, during, and after a storm.
- CommunicationsA Hurricane Communication Plan Is Key to Being Prepared [+ Template]
Before a hurricane hits, it’s important to prepare in advance and develop a hurricane communication plan that your entire organization can depend on.
- Emergency ManagementHow Businesses Can Prepare for the 2022 Hurricane Season [+ Free Checklist]
Follow this step-by-step guide to assess your risks and develop a hurricane preparedness plan to protect your people and business.
- Emergency ManagementThe 4 Stages of Crisis and How to Navigate Them
A crisis might feel unpredictable, but they all follow the same pattern. Learn how to navigate critical events by preparing for the four stages of a crisis.
- CommunicationsHow to Create and Run a Tabletop Exercise [+Template]
Tabletop exercises are a low-cost yet highly impactful part of emergency preparedness. This guide will show you how to effectively conduct a tabletop exercise at your organization.
- Emergency Management7 Best Practices for Building an Emergency Communications Plan
Preparing for an emergency requires a strong emergency communications plan. Learn how to respond with confidence when a critical event arises.
- Emergency ManagementThe Main Types of Workplace Violence and 6 Steps to Mitigate Risks
There are many types of workplace violence, from verbal abuse to homicide. This post discusses the four primary types of workplace violence and covers six steps your organization can take to improve employee safety.
- CommunicationsCommunication Strategies To Effectively Navigate a Crisis [Webinar Recap]
It is almost a sure bet that your organization will have a crisis on its hands at one time or another. Check out the recap of our recent webinar where we review ways to prepare for them.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create and Use an After-Action Report [+ Template]
Whether you are running drills or responding to an event, clear documentation is key to creating an improvement plan that prepares you for future incidents. In this article, we discuss the importance of reflecting on emergency events and how to improve your emergency response with an after-action report.
- Emergency ManagementWhat Employees Should Do in a Workplace Fire
A workplace fire can become a nightmare scenario for any organization. This blog will provide you with tips on how employees should react during a fire or emergency.
- Emergency ManagementRun Hide Fight: Pros and Cons
In this blog post, we evaluate the most common method taught in the United States to mitigate active shooters: “Run, Hide, Fight” and what to do before, during, and after an active shooter event.
- Emergency Management4 Steps To Performing a Business Impact Analysis
In this post, we discuss the importance of conducting a business impact analysis and how to use it to improve business continuity planning and overall emergency preparedness.
- Emergency ManagementBusiness Resilience: Build a Stronger Organization From Start to Finish
A resilient business is one that can weather any challenges and come back stronger. But with more frequent and severe threats, organizational resilience requires more than just standard drills and emergency planning. Read on for tips to foster business resilience in your organization.
- Emergency Management6 Workplace Fire Prevention Tips
Incidents of fire in the workplace can be devastating. Protect your organization from the threat of a workplace fire by learning life-saving fire prevention tips.
- Emergency ManagementBusiness Resilience Programs: Q&A with Amazon’s Michele L. Turner
Michele L. Turner, Author and Head of Global Business Resiliency at Amazon, discusses methodologies that can help organizations create sustainable resilience programs and better respond to unexpected events.
- Emergency ManagementActionable Advice: 5 Practical Preparedness Tips From Safety Experts
Emergency preparedness has taken center stage during the last year in the face of an increasing volume of threats. Here are some of the best preparedness tips, tools, and tactics used by 5 leading safety professionals in 2021.
- Emergency ManagementHow FEMA Helps Businesses and Communities Navigate Disasters
Robert Glenn, Director, Office of Business, Industry, and Infrastructure Integration at FEMA, explains how businesses can receive disaster assistance, help their communities, and better prepare for emergencies.
- Emergency ManagementMeeting the Expectation for Always-On Employee Safety [Webinar Recap]
Learn a comprehensive threat intelligence framework to monitor for and identify the threats facing your businesses today and protect your employees no matter where they are working.
- Emergency Management5 Steps to Disaster Preparedness for Your Business
Learn about how adopting a holistic approach to disaster preparedness can help keep your employees safe and your business up and running when faced with a crisis.
- Emergency ManagementHow L3Harris Cultivates Preparedness During Organizational Change
John Brooker, Director of Crisis Management for Space and Airborne Systems at L3Harris, on developing a cohesive, standardized crisis management program for all locations.
- CommunicationsThe Importance of Two-Way Communication During a Crisis
Being able to both send and receive information during an emergency is critical to keeping your teams safe. Learn about why two-way communications capabilities should be on your shortlist of ‘must-have’ features for any emergency notification solution.
- Emergency ManagementThe Weather Channel on Weather Risk Management
Jonathan Erdman, Senior Digital Meteorologist at The Weather Channel, shares strategies that businesses can adopt to improve weather preparedness.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Improve Your Emergency Preparedness With a Risk Management Plan
Effective communication during emergencies starts with being prepared. In this article, we cover how a risk management plan can help you stay ahead of disruptive events.
- Emergency ManagementHow Valley View Hospital Learns From Disasters
Safety leaders from Valley View Hospital discuss how they manage patient and employee safety in an at-risk environment.
- Emergency ManagementHow AlertMedia Customers Utilize Real-Time Intelligence to Protect Their People and Business
This post covers why real-time threat intelligence is critical to employee safety and how AlertMedia customers turn critical information into action.
- CommunicationsHow the Houston Astros Simplify Operations With Emergency Communication
Chris Josefy, Director of Applications and Data for the Houston Astros, discusses how the organization ensures the safety of employees and fans at Minute Maid Park.
- Emergency ManagementLoss Prevention Strategies: Q&A With Chris Hinger, Warby Parker
Warby Parker’s loss prevention expert, Chris Hinger, shares how loss prevention strategies have shifted into overall asset protection, including employee safety.
- Safety and SecurityHow AlertMedia Delivers Actionable Intelligence: Q&A with Sara Pratley
In this Q&A, Sara Pratley, AlertMedia’s Vice President of Global Intelligence discusses how organizations can protect their people through threat identification and 24/7 situational awareness.
- Safety and SecurityHow to Keep Your Remote Employees Safe and Connected This Winter
Keep your remote employees safe, productive, and engaged this winter with these safety best practices.
- Emergency ManagementBusiness Resiliency in 2021 [Webinar Recap]
On December 16th, AlertMedia hosted a live webinar about how organizations can prepare for a new year of unpredictability and change. Read the recap and watch the on-demand version of the webinar to learn the steps that your business can take to remain resilient in 2021.
- Emergency ManagementPreparing for Winter Weather During a Pandemic [Webinar Recap]
On November 10, meteorologists from the National Weather Service joined AlertMedia to discuss how to prepare for winter weather during the pandemic. Read the recap and access the recording of the webinar.
- Emergency ManagementThinking Beyond the Simple Text Blaster
When you need to communicate critical information to employees, a one-way text messaging tool doesn’t compare to emergency communication software.
- Emergency ManagementUsing a Wildfire Map to Protect Your Business
When used correctly, a wildfire map can be a valuable resource for your business. This article discusses the three types of wildfire maps—and when to use each one.
- CommunicationsHR’s Role in Employee Safety [Webinar Recap]
Gain useful insight on HR best practices that can be utilized to fulfill an organization’s duty of care and keep employees safe.
- Emergency ManagementHurricane Response and Recovery: The Role Businesses Play
Preparing your people for impending damage and responding to community needs after a storm can help you overcome far-reaching consequences for your business.
- Safety and SecurityHow Local Threat Monitoring Can Protect Your People During a Hurricane
Modern threat monitoring capabilities can show you the storm as it’s approaching and help you identify and communicate with at-risk employees.
- CommunicationsBy the Hour: How to Brace Your Business Throughout a Hurricane
Learn how your business should message hurricane emergency communications through all phases of a hurricane: before, during, and after the storm.
- CommunicationsHurricane Preparation [Webinar Recap]
Gain useful insight on communication best practices that can be utilized as we approach hurricane season in order to ensure employee safety. Check out our recap of our hurricane preparation webinar.
- Emergency ManagementPreparing for Hurricane Season During a Pandemic
The COVID-19 Pandemic is all we think about these days, but there are other threats—such as hurricane season—that we need to keep in mind. Follow the four steps in this article to prepare your organization for this uniquely challenging hurricane season.
- Emergency ManagementPreparing Your Business for Every Stage of a Pandemic
Experts agree that there will most likely be three stages to this pandemic. Read this article to learn how your business can prepare for every stage.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Create a COVID-19 Task Force
To facilitate an agile response to the pandemic, learn how to form central teams dedicated to pandemic response, known as COVID-19 task forces.
- CommunicationsCoronavirus Business Preparation: 5 Do’s and Don’ts
In the sea of information regarding Coronavirus, though, it can be hard to identify what your organization can do to prepare for the spread of the disease. In this post, we will discuss the practical steps you can take today to prepare your business for the Coronavirus.
- CommunicationsAnnouncing: AlertMedia’s US-Based, 24/7 Emergency Hotline
Today, AlertMedia formally announced 24/7 Emergency Hotline. This new offering provides organizations with a dedicated phone number their employees can call in case of any emergency, at any time.
- Emergency ManagementThe Three Types of Travel Safety Map
Not all maps are created equal. In this post, we’ll walk you through the three different types of travel safety maps—and when to use each one.
- Emergency Management[Webinar Recap] Winter Weather Hazards: How to Prepare and Protect Your Business
Explore the impacts of severe weather and learn tips on how to effectively prepare businesses for winter weather events through effective communication.
- CommunicationsHow AlertMedia Can Help You Keep Your Workforce Safe This Winter
Is your company ready to overcome winter challenges? AlertMedia has the capabilities to help your organization manage every phase of a winter storm.
- Emergency ManagementFour Steps To Prepare Your Business For Winter
The economic impact of a simple snowstorm can be upwards of $1 billion. Use this guide to winter storm preparation to minimize the impact on your business.
- Emergency Management4 Ways Financial Institutes Can Build an Effective Business Continuity Plan
This is a guide to business continuity aimed at financial institutions. With millions of dollars at risk, the need for an effective plan is mission-critical.
- Emergency ManagementHow Automated Notifications Can Ease the Stress of Emergency Communication
Automated emergency notifications can be a powerful tool in certain circumstances. In this post, we’ll explore the ways you can automate critical alerts.
- Communications4 Must-Have Emergency Notification Message Templates
Save precious time with emergency notification message templates you can build ahead of the emergency and send across multiple channels.
- Emergency ManagementFinding the Best Emergency Notification System Vendor: Tips for Your Evaluation Process
Here are some tips on how to select a mass notification system to ensure a painless process when implementing new emergency alert technology.
- Emergency ManagementNFPA 1600: What It Is and Why You Need It
In this post, we unpack the fundamentals of NFPA 1600: what it is, what it means for your organization, and how you can benefit from it.
- Communications5 Signs You Need to Upgrade Your Mass Notification System
Any plan is only as good as the technology that supports it. Here are 5 signs that you need to upgrade your mass notification system.
- Emergency Management3 Post-Hurricane Safety Precautions for Facility Managers
Facilities managers are usually the first to return after a hurricane. This article details 3 post-hurricane safety precautions they should keep in mind.
- CommunicationsIntroducing Event Pages: Why They’ll Revolutionize Your Critical Communications
Event Pages significantly reduce the amount of time and energy required to provide important information during an ongoing critical event while simultaneously ensuring the right messaging gets to the right people at the right time.
- Emergency ManagementUltimate Guide: How to Build Your CMS Compliant Emergency Plan
Learn how to create a CMS compliant emergency plan that ensures patients, residents, clients, and participants are safe and informed during critical events.
- Emergency Management2017 CMS Emergency Preparedness Guidelines: 4 Steps To Compliance
With new guidelines from CMS, organizations are faced with new challenges to stay compliant. Read on for some suggestions to build your now plan.
- Emergency ManagementCMS Guidelines Overview: 6 Types Of Incidents Your CMS Emergency Preparedness Plan Must Cover
With the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services enacting new guidelines on emergency preparedness, your organization might have questions. We have answers.
- Communications4 Ways Location Data Improves Your Emergency Communication Plan
Being able to communicate quickly and easily with your employees is key to a successful emergency plan. Learn how to improve your plan with location data here.
- CommunicationsWhich Communication Channels Should You Use During An Emergency?
When was the last time you surveyed your employees to learn which communication channels and devices they most use?
- Emergency ManagementKey Emergency Notification System Features You Need Now
Thinking about an emergency notification system? Here are 14 features you should consider before you invest.
- Emergency ManagementIntegrations Will Play A Major Role in Future Mass Notification Systems
Integrating systems and technologies is the only way to effectively deliver real-time emergency notifications across multiple devices.
- Emergency ManagementControl in the Chaos
Recovery after a disaster isn’t easy or cheap but it can be eased when communications flow back and forth between business leaders, support staff, and employees.
- Emergency ManagementMass Text Software Becoming Standard Protocol for Emergency Notification
With so much campus violence, schools are realizing the necessity of mass text software as part of a comprehensive emergency notification strategy.
- Emergency ManagementAre You As Prepared As You Think You Are?
If you’re a business owner or manager, particularly in a role related to security, it’s time to look at mass notification software for your emergency plan.
- CommunicationsWhy Do So Many Emergency Communications Plans Fail?
Plenty of companies have some sort of emergency plan in place and even a few of those practice the plan on a regular basis with their employees. Yet, nearly 60 percent of American adults say they have never practiced what to do in a disaster at work, school, or home in the past year.
- Emergency ManagementHow a Mass Communication Solution Can Help You Effectively Prepare for Hurricane Season
Do your employees feel safe when a hurricane is on the horizon? Leveraging mass communication software will give them peace of mind.
- Emergency ManagementPlanning Ahead: The Benefits of Templates in Your Emergency Notification Software
A critical event can be stressful, and if you aren’t prepared to communicate when disaster strikes, a critical event can escalate quickly. Templates help ensure that you always send out the right message at the right time.
- Emergency Management7 Must-Have Features of an Emergency Notification System
As you’re evaluating emergency notification system vendors, be on the lookout for these seven must-have features of an emergency notification system that will make your communications easier.
- Emergency ManagementUsing Groups to Succeed With Your Emergency Notification System
Leveraging user groups in an emergency notification system facilitates a more efficient, faster, and simpler communications process.
- Emergency ManagementEmergency Notifications to a Massive Audience: Four Keys to Success
The secret to effective mass notifications lies in the simplicity of sending the notification and streamlining all the activity into one experience.
- Emergency ManagementHow to Use an Emergency Phone Number [+4 Tips From Our Customers]
When setting the foundation for employee safety and communication, one essential resource to establish is a secure emergency phone number.
- Emergency Management6 Things to Consider When Choosing Your Emergency Notification System
The right mass communications partner is critical to your success. When reviewing a system to protect your organization lookout for these core components.
- Emergency ManagementThe Many Surprises of Emergency Communication
AlertMedia conducted a survey of 400 organizations—including schools, healthcare facilities, municipalities, and large enterprises—and learned some interesting statistics about emergency communication and the need for a modern solution.
- Emergency ManagementAlertMedia Announces Next-Generation Platform for Emergency Communication
AlertMedia, the developer of next-generation emergency communication technology, has announced the launch of the first “any-channel” notification platform.
- Emergency ManagementPracticing Emergency Preparedness
In order to have a successful response during a real emergency, your practice should mirror a real emergency management situation as much as possible.
- Emergency ManagementIncident Management Using AlertMedia
Managing emergencies requires effective employee communication tools that ensure accurate messages are sent, received, followed-up, and tracked.
- Emergency ManagementA Disaster Notification System Is Essential During Tornadoes
A tornado can strike at any point. A modern mass notification system can help save lives during the short period of time you may have to communicate with your community.
- Emergency ManagementThe Impact of Emergency Notification Software for Airports
Every airport needs to have a robust, modern mass notification system in place. Read on to learn why.