- CustomersHow Our Customers Use AlertMedia During Hurricane Season
If your organization finds itself in the path of a hurricane, you need to react swiftly and decisively. Several of AlertMedia’s customers understand this reality all too well and were kind enough to share how they use our product to keep their people and business safe during all phases of a storm. Several ingredients must…
- CustomersCustomer Success: The Most Crucial Element to an Emergency Notification System
In the world of emergency communication software, a provider’s customer success capability has powerful implications.
- CustomersHow Our Customers are Using AlertMedia During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Whether it’s operational information regarding new safety precautions or updates about new testing facilities in their area, essential businesses are leveraging AlertMedia’s two-way messaging to keep their people safe, informed, and connected during this volatile situation.
- CustomersIt’s Safety First for Marquette and Its Property Managers
This customer spotlight describes how property management company, Marquette, uses AlertMedia’s lone worker safety solution to ensure the well-being of their employees.
- CommunicationsKawasaki Motors Speeds Up Internal Communications with AlertMedia
We spoke with Tom Porter, former director of Human Resources & Administration for Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. to get a customer’s take on why an internal communications system was so important for this fast-moving company.
- CustomersHow GSC Logistics Uses Emergency Communications to Keep Their Business Moving
For companies in the transportation industry, effective communication isn’t just nice to have. It’s a critical part of operations.
- CustomersFranklin Mint FCU Improves Reliability With AlertMedia
Looking for a reliable mass notification system, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union switched to AlertMedia. Learn how AlertMedia was able to help.
- Communications5 Steps To The Best Emergency Notification Software Implementation
The best emergency notification software should be implemented quickly, including integrations and training. Follow these 5 tips for a painless integration.
- Emergency ManagementHow Leading Companies Prepare for and Recover from Hurricanes
Follow these best practices for hurricane preparation and response from companies who know how to withstand the storm.
- CustomersRockingham County Fair Leverages AlertMedia to Host Family Event
Read how Rockingham County Fair organizers leveraged AlertMedia to improve safety for staff and attendees.
- CommunicationsThe Power of Surveying
Using a mass notification solution to send surveys can help you engage your audience and obtain important, time-sensitive information during business-critical events.
- CustomersDeploy Your Emergency Notification Software Across the Entire Organization
Organizations are increasingly exploring ways they can automate and improve their communications beyond one-way alerts and notifications.