- CustomersHow Coca-Cola UNITED Navigates Post-Hurricane Recovery
Coca-Cola UNITED’s Chief People Officer on how the company overcame a destructive hurricane and why communication was key to doing so.
- CustomersHow Texas Roadhouse Enhances Operational Efficiency and Safety
Matt McMahan, Senior Manager of Business Continuity and Records at Texas Roadhouse, shares how the iconic restaurant chain enhances efficiency and safety.
- Emergency ManagementLoss Prevention Strategies: Q&A With Chris Hinger, Warby Parker
Warby Parker’s loss prevention expert, Chris Hinger, shares how loss prevention strategies have shifted into overall asset protection, including employee safety.
- CustomersLeading by Example: Employee Safety Lessons From Industry Leaders
In this post, we highlight best practices and lessons learned from several of the industry’s foremost safety and emergency preparedness leaders and brands.
- CustomersHow Our Customers Use AlertMedia During Hurricane Season
If your organization finds itself in the path of a hurricane, you need to react swiftly and decisively. Several of AlertMedia’s customers understand this reality all too well.
- CustomersCustomer Success: The Most Crucial Element to an Emergency Notification System
In the world of emergency communication software, a provider’s customer success capability has powerful implications.
- CustomersHow Our Customers are Using AlertMedia During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Whether it’s operational information regarding new safety precautions or updates about new testing facilities in their area, essential businesses are leveraging AlertMedia’s two-way messaging to keep their people safe, informed, and connected during this volatile situation.
- CustomersIt’s Safety First for Marquette and Its Property Managers
This customer spotlight describes how property management company, Marquette, uses AlertMedia’s lone worker safety solution to ensure the well-being of their employees.
- CommunicationsKawasaki Motors Speeds Up Internal Communications with AlertMedia
We spoke with Tom Porter, former director of Human Resources & Administration for Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. to get a customer’s take on why an internal communications system was so important for this fast-moving company.
- CustomersHow GSC Logistics Uses Emergency Communications to Keep Their Business Moving
For companies in the transportation industry, effective communication isn’t just nice to have. It’s a critical part of operations.
- CustomersFranklin Mint FCU Improves Reliability With AlertMedia
Looking for a reliable mass notification system, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union switched to AlertMedia. Learn how AlertMedia was able to help.
- Communications5 Steps To The Best Emergency Notification Software Implementation
The best emergency notification software should be implemented quickly, including integrations and training. Follow these 5 tips for a painless integration.
- Emergency ManagementHow Leading Companies Prepare for and Recover from Hurricanes
Follow these best practices for hurricane preparation and response from companies who know how to withstand the storm.
- CustomersRockingham County Fair Leverages AlertMedia to Host Family Event
Read how Rockingham County Fair organizers leveraged AlertMedia to improve safety for staff and attendees.
- CommunicationsThe Power of Surveying
Using a mass notification solution to send surveys can help you engage your audience and obtain important, time-sensitive information during business-critical events.
- CustomersDeploy Your Emergency Notification Software Across the Entire Organization
Organizations are increasingly exploring ways they can automate and improve their communications beyond one-way alerts and notifications.