Employee Safety Blog
- CustomersHow Our Customers Use AlertMedia During Hurricane Season
When a hurricane hits, you need a fast, reliable tool to help you protect your employees and keep your business afloat. Learn how these four businesses have used AlertMedia during hurricanes to track storm threats and communicate with their teams.
- Emergency ManagementHow Leading Companies Prepare for and Recover from Hurricanes
Follow these best practices for hurricane preparation and response from companies that know how to withstand the storm.
- CustomersCampbell’s HR Strategies to Improve the Employee Experience
Saad Qureshi, Human Resources Manager at Campbell Soup Company, shares the strategies Campbell uses to improve culture and enhance employee engagement.
- Emergency ManagementHow Valley View Hospital Learns From Disasters
Safety leaders from Valley View Hospital discuss how they manage patient and employee safety in an at-risk environment.
- Safety and SecurityHow Rakuten Creates Cohesive Safety Programs
Donna Kelly, Head of Facilities at Rakuten Americas, shares how the company has implemented consistent safety programs across multiple locations to empower their facilities teams.
- CustomersHow Coca-Cola UNITED Navigates Post-Hurricane Recovery
Coca-Cola UNITED’s Chief People Officer on how the company overcame a destructive hurricane and why communication was key to doing so.
- CustomersHow Texas Roadhouse Enhances Operational Efficiency and Safety
Matt McMahan, Senior Manager of Business Continuity and Records at Texas Roadhouse, shares how the iconic restaurant chain enhances efficiency and safety.
- Emergency ManagementLoss Prevention Strategies: Q&A With Chris Hinger, Warby Parker
Warby Parker’s loss prevention expert, Chris Hinger, shares how loss prevention strategies have shifted into overall asset protection, including employee safety.
- CustomersLeading by Example: Employee Safety Lessons From Industry Leaders
In this post, we highlight best practices and lessons learned from several of the industry’s foremost safety and emergency preparedness leaders and brands.
- CustomersCustomer Success: The Most Crucial Element to an Emergency Notification System
In the world of emergency communication software, a provider’s customer success capability has powerful implications.
- CustomersHow Our Customers are Using AlertMedia During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Whether it’s operational information regarding new safety precautions or updates about new testing facilities in their area, essential businesses are leveraging AlertMedia’s two-way messaging to keep their people safe, informed, and connected during this volatile situation.
- CustomersIt’s Safety First for Marquette and Its Property Managers
This customer spotlight describes how property management company, Marquette, uses AlertMedia’s lone worker safety solution to ensure the well-being of their employees.
- CommunicationsKawasaki Motors Speeds Up Internal Communications with AlertMedia
We spoke with Tom Porter, former director of Human Resources & Administration for Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. to get a customer’s take on why an internal communications system was so important for this fast-moving company.
- CustomersFranklin Mint FCU Improves Reliability With AlertMedia
Looking for a reliable mass notification system, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union switched to AlertMedia. Learn how AlertMedia was able to help.