Employee Safety Blog
- Company NewsIntroducing New Mobile App Features to Empower Anywhere Workers
In this post, we discuss AlertMedia’s new mobile app features to help organizations keep employees safe and connected when traveling, working remotely, and on the go.
- Company NewsWhy Investing In a Modern Emergency Communication Solution Is Good Business
This blog post outlines the quantifiable and unquantifiable benefits organizations experience by switching to AlertMedia, according to a recent TEI study conducted by Forrester.
- Company NewsGlobal Threat Intelligence: Faster, Comprehensive, and More Relevant Information to Keep Your Employees Safe
This post discusses AlertMedia’s Global Threat Intelligence and how we help organizations reduce risk and improve response times during a crisis.
- Company NewsAccelerating AlertMedia’s Growth With Vista Equity Partners
In this post, AlertMedia Founder and CEO Brian Cruver discusses the impact of our recent investment from Vista Equity Partners.
- Company NewsAlertMedia Again Named One of Austin’s Best Places to Work
AlertMedia is recognized as one of Austin’s top employers for 2021 by leading tech and business publications.
- Company NewsEmployee Safety for All: Introducing Our New Website
Learn more about the newly enhanced AlertMedia website and how to find employee safety resources and educational content for your organization.
- Company NewsAnnouncing: The Employee Safety Podcast
We’re proud to introduce The Employee Safety Podcast—a weekly interview series where we discuss how organizations can protect their people and stay connected no matter the challenge.
- Company NewsFormer CNN Executive Now Leads AlertMedia’s Fast-Growing Threat Monitoring Team
Hiring showcases AlertMedia’s commitment to leading the evolution of employee safety.
- CustomersHow Our Customers are Using AlertMedia During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Whether it’s operational information regarding new safety precautions or updates about new testing facilities in their area, essential businesses are leveraging AlertMedia’s two-way messaging to keep their people safe, informed, and connected during this volatile situation.
- Company NewsAlertMedia Ranks No. 285 on 2019 Inc. 5000 List; Named 3rd Fastest-Growing Software Company in Texas
Inc. recognizes the fastest-growing private companies in the nation according to revenue growth.
- Company NewsAlertMedia Announces New $25 Million Investment
AlertMedia announced a $25 million investment from JMI Equity, read more about what that means for our company here.
- Company NewsAlertMedia Brings Home the Gold at ASTORS Awards
For the second year in a row, AlertMedia has received the Gold ASTORS Award in the category of “Best Mass Notification System!”
- Company NewsAlertMedia Named Austin Best Place To Work Second Year In A Row
For the second year in a row, AlertMedia has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal.
- Company NewsAlertMedia Recognized As One of Ten IOT Start-ups To Watch
AlertMedia was recently named as one of the top 10 Internet-of-Things (IoT) start-ups to watch by Network World. Find out what that means here.
- Company NewsAlertMedia Named One of 2017’s Best Places to Work by Austin Business Journal
The Austin Business Journal named AlertMedia one of the best places to work in Austin. Read this post discover why we won!
- Company NewsFall Service Day in Zilker Park with the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Central Texas
The AlertMedia team had the privilege of participating in a day of community service coordinated by the Entrepreneurs Foundation.
- Company NewsAlertMedia Philanthropy: Giving Back to our Austin Community
AlertMedia is committed to being the leader in the emergency mass notifications market, and also to being leaders within the Austin community.
- Company NewsNew at AlertMedia: Monitoring Services and Mapping Enhancements
ANNOUNCING: Updated monitoring services. We have improved our ability to deliver a customized, comprehensive approach to monitoring and employee safety tracking.
- Company NewsAlertMedia 2015 Highlights: A Year in Review
AlertMedia had an exciting 2015, largely defined by exponential growth and successfully redefining what mass notification means in the market.
- Company NewsAlertMedia Raises $4.16M Series A Round to Redefine Mass Notification
AlertMedia announces it has raised $4.16 million in a Series A funding round. The round was led by Silverton Partners and included backing from ATX Ventures and Capital Factory.
- Company NewsAlertMedia Q&A
Below you’ll find some of the comment questions we receive about AlertMedia’s products and services!
- Company NewsIntroducing AlertMedia…
Our mission is to save lives and minimize loss by facilitating timely, accurate, and relevant communications when an emergency situation threatens personal safety and business continuity.