New at AlertMedia: Monitoring Services and Mapping Enhancements
ANNOUNCING: Updated monitoring services. We have improved our ability to deliver a customized, comprehensive approach to monitoring and employee safety tracking.
We’re excited to announce updated monitoring services. We have improved our ability to deliver a customized, comprehensive approach to monitoring and tracking items that directly impact our customers’ organizations.
Our expanded monitoring service includes:
- A 24/7 monitoring team tracking over 2,000 third-party sources, looking for warnings that could impact your business. Do you have a source recommendation? Let your customer success representative know as we’re continuing to build out our content base.
- Unlimited access to local weather sources, alerting you of any inclement weather within a 50-mile radius to your location.
- Custom data and monitoring: we can track any specific data source or item—operational data, local threats, inclement weather, people, location—that may affect your organization.
We’ve also enhanced our mapping and grouping features so you can quickly send and track location-based messages and events from a more advanced map view. Log in to your AlertMedia account and head over to the left-hand menu to explore the new Map section. Here’s what you’ll find:
- The map section now indicates the location of monitoring events, while it also enables location-based notifications from the same view.
- When you query a specific location, your map view will zoom in on the location and allow you to easily see mobile app users, incoming messages, groups, and monitoring events in the area.
- Ability to click on a group with a location to see how many users are in that group as well as send a notification to that group from the map view.
- We’ve also extended location services to groups: assign specific cities, states, towns, addresses, etc. to your groups so you can easily manage your groups in different locations.
More Articles You May Be Interested In
- Company News, Safety and SecurityIntroducing New Mobile App Features to Empower Anywhere Workers
- Company NewsWhy Investing In a Modern Emergency Communication Solution Is Good Business
- Company NewsGlobal Threat Intelligence: Faster, Comprehensive, and More Relevant Information to Keep Your Employees Safe