Protect And Engage Your Remote Workforce
Use AlertMedia to improve and streamline critical communication while your employees are working remotely.
Request a Demo
Enhance Remote Worker Safety and Business Continuity
Remote work is now the norm for millions of employees globally. This seismic shift in work has created new communication challenges and business continuity concerns for leaders now tasked with extending Duty of Care responsibilities to hundreds of remote offices. Our emergency communication and threat intelligence solution can help you protect your remote workers and bolster operational efficiency while employees are away from the office.
Reach Remote Workers
Keep Remote Employees Informed and Connected
Immediately reach remote employees during emergencies and other critical business events by enabling simultaneous notifications over a variety of channels, including text messages, voice calls, email, Slack, mobile, and desktop apps. Overcome notification fatigue and ensure urgent messages are received with a dedicated emergency communication system.
Accelerate Recovery Times
Communicate Faster After Incidents
Take the guesswork out of who your people should contact in an emergency, by giving them a dedicated phone number which is monitored 24/7. Connect key stakeholders on a conference call in seconds to quickly align on a response strategy after an incident occurs.
Identify Threats to Your People
Rapidly identify emerging threats to your distributed workforce based on each employee’s current location. Leverage geo-fencing capabilities to isolate and proactively notify at-risk workers of hazards and to offer additional support for those in need.
Fulfill Duty of Care
Protect Employees Physical and Mental Wellness
Extend Duty of Care responsibilities to remote workers by keeping tabs on their needs, safety, and wellbeing while working remotely. Leverage intuitive communication templates and real-time message analytics to reach employees quickly and confirm their physical and mental wellness during emergencies and other critical events.
Everything You Need to Protect Remote Workers & Your Business
Keep employees safe, informed, and connected, wherever they are
- Communication TemplatesLeverage pre-built templates to quickly send notifications in seconds to any size group, from any device.
- Multi-Channel NotificationsEnsure messages are received with multi-channel messaging across text, email, voice, mobile app, desktop, Slack, and more.
- Location-Aware GroupsAutomatically create and update groups based on location, role, or custom filters so messages reach the right recipients.
- Threat IntelligenceStay informed of emerging threats and weather events with 24/7 verified threat intelligence from trained analysts.
- Wellness ChecksConfirm employee safety and get immediate feedback with multi-channel surveys and response analytics.
- Two-Way CommunicationFacilitate instant feedback and confirm employees’ safety during critical events with two-way messaging from any device.
What AlertMedia Customers Are Saying
“What I really like about using AlertMedia for emergencies is that it is a separate communication tool from anything else we use in our day-to-day operations. Employees take notice when they see an AlertMedia notification come through because they know it is important.”
John Muller Director of Talent,
“Being able to identify who has received and read any given notification—and who is safe or who might be in need of assistance—are invaluable to assessing employee well-being and guiding our emergency response efforts.”
Rocco Meraglia VP of Health and Safety,
“AlertMedia allows us to rapidly and reliably notify staff members of critical threats and any actions they should take. Having international staff as a large part of our workforce, multi-channel communication is critical to ensuring time-sensitive notifications quickly reach their intended recipients.”
Mark Ellgass Global Security Analyst,
International Justice Mission
International Justice Mission