What to Expect from OSHA in 2023
OSHA issued more than 22,000 violations in 2022—and that’s just within its top 10 most cited standards. The agency also increased its maximum penalties for violations and set a higher annual inspection goal than ever before. As a result, many health and safety professionals find themselves struggling to maintain compliance.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- What’s new from OSHA and what to expect in 2023
- How to address specific initiatives, from COVID-19 to electronic recordkeeping
- New approaches to enforcement and disciplinary actions
- Tips for “impressing” OSHA regulators during inspections
- The importance of proper policies and effective monitoring
- Courtney MalveauxPrincipal
Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Peter SteinfeldSVP, Safety Solutions