Manage Emergencies on the Go
The AlertMedia mobile app combines powerful features for identifying threats and communicating with your team. Send critical messages in a few clicks, wherever you are in the world.
A Full-Featured Mobile App for Safety Leaders
Everything you need to protect your people
- Send Messages in Seconds Leverage the same intuitive interface as the web dashboard to send messages quickly.
- Confirm Message Delivery Access real-time performance charts to confirm delivery and monitor responses.
- Manage Incoming Messages See replies from notification recipients and incoming messages from your people.
- View Real-Time Threat Intelligence Scan a feed of critical events happening near your people and notify at-risk employees.
- Share Updates and Resources Send updates, upload resources, and answer questions on a dedicated event page.
- Access Messaging Templates Use pre-written communication templates to send urgent notifications in just 3 clicks.
An All-In-One Safety App for Employees
Keep your people safe and connected wherever they are
- Increase Message Visibility Leverage push notifications as another effective touchpoint for communications.
- Enable Two-Way Communication Your people can easily confirm message delivery, reply to a survey, or ask questions.
- Connect Employees to Safety Leaders Employees can ask for help or report work-related incidents to the right people.
- Facilitate Easy Access to Resources Consolidate updates, upload resources, and allow your people to ask related questions.
- Share Nearby Threat Intelligence Allow employees to see a location-based feed of emerging events that may impact their safety.
- Provide a Quick Way to Signal For Help Give employees a direct connection to law enforcement with a one-touch distress signal.
Emergency Communication Software
Our robust mass notification system helps you rapidly communicate time-sensitive information with any size audience during an emergency and other business-critical events.
Global Threat Intelligence
The only emergency communication solution with fully integrated threat intelligence that automatically identifies and informs you of threats to your people and business.
Thousands of Organizations Trust AlertMedia
The AlertMedia Difference
- SimplicityWe believe in the power of simplicity, prioritizing an intuitive experience that is easily implemented and adopted.
- MobilityWe built a modern solution that caters to the challenges of keeping an increasingly dispersed and mobile-first workforce safe and connected.
- ReliabilityWe help you protect your people and business with a robust, scalable infrastructure trusted by thousands of global organizations.
What Customers Are Saying
“AlertMedia was the best solution we looked at. Easiest set up and had the most functionality.”
Mike Neighbors Director IT Infrastructure, Coca-Cola Bottling Company
“Our relationship with AlertMedia is the type of relationship vendors always say you’ll get, but you never really do. The entire AlertMedia team treats our people and business as their number one priority.”
Larry Pomykalski Director of Business Continuity & Fleet Operations, SAC Wireless
“Home health care workers face unique safety risks not found in traditional health care settings. AlertMedia allows us to dramatically improve the safety and security of our employees in the field.”
Kristen Husen Home Care & Hospice Director, CentraCare
"Fabulous mass communication system that has exceeded our expectations across the board!"
Senior Manager, DHL
“With no end-user training, we have had a near 100 percent response rate to the daily COVID-19 survey notifications sent out via AlertMedia. The system is incredibly easy to navigate.”
Chris Murray Sr. Human Resources Manager, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
"We love the product! We chose AlertMedia because the product was priced right and had all the features we were looking for."
Service Desk Manager, Volkswagen Group of America
“AlertMedia checks all the boxes: two-way messaging, data integrations, a strong mobile app, and a reliable product that will give you and your people peace of mind before, during, and after an emergency.”
Jon Meyer CTO, CAPTRUST
“We have had a fantastic experience with the entire AlertMedia team and having a go-to contact that knows our company, understands our goals, and is invested in our success has made for a powerful partnership beyond that of a typical vendor.”
Jennifer Saylor Manager of Customer Operations, Greyhound
"AlertMedia helps us get our crisis response team together quickly when there's an incident so we can rapidly communicate important messages to thousands of people across email, text, phone, and more. That saves us a lot of time - it's a labor saving solution."
Matt McMahan Sr. Manager of Business Continuity, Texas Roadhouse
“AlertMedia’s threat assessment engine allows us to take the manual element and subjective decisions out of threat monitoring and analysis, minimizing our exposure to risk and improving safety outcomes.”
Rocco Meraglia VP of Health and Safety, Hi-Crush Inc.
“Within 15 minutes of receiving my login, I had all 375 employees uploaded, and I was sending test messages to our employee base within seconds.”
John Hargrove CISO and SVP of IT, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
“During Hurricane Harvey, AlertMedia made communications with our staff so much easier.”
DeKeitra Fizgerald Claims and Safety Manager, Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
"AlertMedia’s platform makes it easy to isolate impacted employees and quickly communicate with them based on location via texts and emails."
Tom Porter Former Director of Human Resources & Administration, Kawasaki
"AlertMedia's software is very easy to use and doesn't require IT involvement to implement or maintain which, especially as a smaller organization, was a huge selling point.
Joshua Newell Director of Service and Support, T2 Biosystems
“By consolidating all communications into one intuitive system, GSC has achieved a degree of transparency and control over dispatcher-driver communication that competitors simply can’t replicate.”
Israel Miller Dispatch Supervisor, GSC Logistics
“AlertMedia is so simple, anybody could learn how to use this platform in a matter of minutes.”
Lawrence Robert VP of Business Continuity & Risk Management, Rockland Trust
“AlertMedia goes far beyond emergency communication—it solves the challenges of communicating with a highly mobile workforce to ensure all business-critical communications get seen immediately.”
Melissa Guttman Principal of Talent, JMI Equity
“AlertMedia allowed us to upgrade our current communication system and combine it with the critical location tracking and threat intelligence capabilities we had been missing, all within a single platform.”
Mark Ellgass Global Security Analyst, International Justice Mission
“The AlertMedia team consistently goes above and beyond in its commitment to our staff’s safety and we very much appreciate it.”
Managing Director, Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
"With AlertMedia’s mobile app, I can send an emergency alert out to employees in seconds with just a click or two from my phone."
John Muller Director of Talent, Gehring Group
"With AlertMedia, we can keep our people safe and secure while also driving positive business outcomes. It's truly a win win."
Mindy Helms Director of Human Resources, Marquette Management
"I love the AlertMedia system. It is very flexible and allows me to have preset emergency templates that make it easy to send out an alert."
Joe Weiss Plant Manager, ITW Deltar Fasteners
"By using AlertMedia to automate our communications process, we are saving a significant amount of time and money—and improving efficiency.”
Director of Philanthropy Campaigns, YMCA
“AlertMedia came to our rescue and made it easy for us to help those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic"
Brian Cleary CEO, Krucial Staffing
"AlertMedia has been a huge component in our information sharing and communication plan during the COVID-19 crisis. I can't say enough how significant it's been."
Rachel Bomeli Director of Events and Public Safety, Fox Theatre Atlanta
"With an intuitive product backed by a phenomenal customer success team, we were up and running within hours."
Jennifer DeSchepper Human Resources Manager, Cartwright Companies