How Charles Schwab Creates Business Continuity Programs
In a world full of disruptions, keeping your business running and your people safe can’t happen without an effective business continuity program in place. But where do you begin?
In this episode, Peter talks with Michele Schutte, Managing Director of Business Continuity and Incident Management at Charles Schwab, about how to create and improve business continuity programs.
They cover topics like:
- Creative ways to get people to buy into a safety culture
- Balancing employee safety with keeping your business operational during a pandemic
- Mistakes to avoid when building an original business continuity program
- How to mature your business continuity program
- Best practices for coordinating across teams
The Employee Safety Podcast is hosted by Peter Steinfeld, SVP of Safety Solutions at AlertMedia.
You can find this interview and many more by subscribing to The Employee Safety Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or here.