Don’t Get Left Out in the Cold During an Emergency
Use AlertMedia to be prepared for winter threats to your business and people.
Request a Demo
Prepare Your Business for Winter Hazards
Every year, winter brings with it numerous threats to employee safety—from severe weather to unsafe driving conditions to workplace accidents. Our emergency communication and threat monitoring solutions will help you protect your people and avoid costly disruptions to business operations.
Identify Threats In Advance
Get up-to-date, verified information about winter storms before they impact your people. Leverage location-based alerts to quickly notify employees about potential winter safety hazards—including blizzards, icy roads, plummeting temperatures, and more.
Keep Employees Safe and Informed
Get the word out quickly to impacted workers about winter hazards. Leverage multi-channel notifications and event pages to ensure at-risk employees receive critical information about cold weather safety and winter threats.
Maintain Business Operations
Easily coordinate leadership and key emergency stakeholders with a dedicated conference line. Empower employees to stay productive by rapidly communicating office closures and other weather-related changes to business operations.
Keep Employees Safe Wherever They Are
Use location data to identify employees in need of assistance during severe weather and other winter events. Confirm the safety of your remote people through automated surveys and two-way messaging.
Everything You Need to Keep Employees Safe During Winter
Communicate quickly and effectively with employees about winter hazards
- Intuitive DesignSend messages in seconds from any device with the industry’s most intuitive emergency communication solution.
- Multi-Channel NotificationsEnsure messages are received with multi-channel messaging across text, email, voice, mobile app, desktop, Slack, and more.
- Two-Way CommunicationFacilitate instant feedback and confirm employees’ safety during critical events with two-way messaging from any device.
- Location-Aware GroupsAutomatically create and update groups based on employees’ current location, role, or custom filters so messages reach the right recipients.
- Event PagesCreate a centralized hub for any incident to streamline access to critical information and resources across your organization.
- Threat IntelligenceStay informed of emerging threats and weather events with 24/7 verified threat intelligence from trained analysts.
What AlertMedia Customers Are Saying
“Our original provider took weeks to figure out why a subset of our users was not receiving mobile messages. During that time, several winter storms hit our area. Had we stayed with our old provider and not switched to AlertMedia, we would’ve had to go back to using a call tree to communicate with employees.”
John Hargrove CISO and SVP of IT,
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
“AlertMedia is so simple, anybody could learn how to use this platform in a matter of minutes. Many of the solutions we evaluated alongside AlertMedia seemed to be designed only for people comfortable with technology—and you could see that reflected in the complexity of the interfaces.”
Lawrence Robert VP of Business Continuity & Risk Management,
“If you’re looking for a quality emergency communication solution, AlertMedia checks all the boxes: two-way messaging, Active Directory integration, a strong mobile application, and a reliable product that will give you and your people peace of mind before, during, and after an emergency."
Jon Meyer CTO,