AlertMedia, the world’s leading threat intelligence and emergency communication provider, today announced Travel Risk Management, a new offering that enables organizations to better prepare employees for business trips, identify potential travel risks, and quickly reach travelers in the event of an emergency—all from a single solution. Available immediately worldwide, AlertMedia Travel Risk Management provides a holistic view of organizations’ traveling workforce along with fully integrated risk monitoring and powerful communication features to help travel safety and security teams keep employees informed and out of harm’s way when traveling for work.
From severe weather and natural disasters to geopolitical conflicts and regional customs, there are countless factors that impact employees’ safety and productivity while traveling. According to the 2023 State of Employee Safety report, only 44% of business travelers feel extremely safe when traveling for work, and 41% have never been informed of potential safety risks at their destination.
“Organizations are experiencing a significant increase in business travel, and they have a duty of care to protect employees, regardless of location,” said Christopher Kenessey, CEO at AlertMedia. “We know how complex, challenging, and labor-intensive it is to safeguard travelers at scale. That’s why we created a modern, intuitive solution that helps travel risk and security leaders accurately identify emerging risks, communicate faster, and ensure travelers have access to the information they need to navigate an unpredictable world with confidence.”
Travel Risk Management greatly simplifies and accelerates organizations’ ability to correlate travelers’ locations with emerging risks, enabling corporate safety, security, and business continuity personnel to rapidly respond to incidents and engage at-risk employees in seconds. Designed for efficiency and scale, the solution delivers a host of benefits for travel safety and security teams of all sizes, including the ability to:
- View employees’ proximity to emerging threats on a live map: Visualize active and upcoming trips on a live map to rapidly assess risks and organizational impacts. Quickly access travelers’ full itinerary, including flight and accommodation details, and reach them during emergencies with a few clicks.
- Deliver expert-curated travel briefs: Prepare travelers in advance of trips with up-to-date Travel Briefs containing critical information like current travel conditions, general safety concerns, cultural considerations, weather, points of contact, and more.
- Automate localized threat alerts to impacting travelers instantly: Leverage advanced automation to receive localized threat notifications about travelers in harm’s way, and customize how you notify at-risk employees—automatically through the system or through a customized message sent by you.
- Synchronize travel and trip data from anywhere: Stay up to date on employee travel plans using direct integrations with top travel management systems or import itineraries via API, email parsing, or any other preferred method.
- Arm admins and travelers with powerful mobile safety features: Ensure safety of travelers without compromising their privacy with approximate location tracking on the map in real-time. Travelers can manage custom privacy settings on their mobile app at any time.
To learn more, visit: www.alertmedia.com/Travel-Risk-Management.
AlertMedia helps organizations protect their people and business through all phases of an emergency. Our award-winning threat intelligence, emergency communication, and travel risk management solutions help companies of all sizes identify, respond to, and recover from critical events faster and with greater confidence. AlertMedia supports critical communication for thousands of leading businesses—including DHL, JetBlue, Coca-Cola Bottling, In-N-Out, and Walmart—in more than 130 countries. For more information, visit www.alertmedia.com.