AlertMedia & the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
AlertMedia is GDPR Compliant
AlertMedia is in compliance with all GDPR regulations. We work hard to ensure our product is up to date with the latest security protocols, the right legal documentation, and a compliant process to protect our customer’s data.
AlertMedia’s Response to GDPR
- Secure ProductOur engineering and security teams built a product you can trust to protect your data and keep your organization compliant with GDPR.
- Legal DocumentationWe clearly outline the required provisions of GDPR compliance for our customers in a Data Protection Addendum and the appropriate model clauses.
- Appropriate ProcessAlertMedia applies the necessary safeguards when transferring any data for customers, and we operate with transparency and consent.
Get Your DPA
We make it simple for our customers to formalize and share that they use AlertMedia in a way that meets GDPR data processing obligations, giving all of your stakeholders (employees, potential auditors, etc.) the assurances they need. The Data Processing Addendum (DPA), pre-signed by AlertMedia, is a self-serve and easy-to-execute document that only requires an electronic signature from our customer.
Upon completing and executing the DPA, email it back to our Legal team, who will review the document for accuracy. Once the DPA is accepted, the document will be legally binding.
Email our legal department at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request your DPA.
Trusted Security Measures
AlertMedia’s information security program includes the appropriate technical and organizational measures needed to identify and mitigate threats to the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of our customers’ data. Our team works hard to earn our customers’ trust, while keeping their data safe. Our enterprise security commitment to our customers spans the following areas:
- Information Security Policies and Standards
- Physical Security
- Organizational Security
- Network Security
- Access Control (Governance)
- Virus and Malware Controls
- Business Continuity
If you would like to learn more, you can download AlertMedia’s Security and Infrastructure Architecture Overview.