Employee safety is dependent on proper training. Giving your employees the tools and information they need could mean the difference between knowing what to do in an emergency situation and being paralyzed by indecision.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- Shawn’s process for spotting risks or potential threats within organizations
- How employee training develops muscle memory that can be critical in an emergency situation
- Why video-based training alone is not enough
- Red flags to look for in the workplace and what to do when you see them
- Why situational awareness is fundamental to personal security
Resources mentioned during this episode: