It sounds like sci-fi, but there’s an effective way to predict critical events before they occur. It’s called protective intelligence, and it could be the key to emergency preparedness.
Some topics they cover are:
- What protective intelligence means
- Ways to actively manage known threats
- The importance of clear communication in times of crisis
- How adopting a proactive approach to security can help prevent crises
- Making situational awareness a company mission
Resources mentioned in this episode:
The Employee Safety Podcast is hosted by Peter Steinfeld, SVP of Safety Solutions at AlertMedia.You can find this interview and many more by subscribing to The Employee Safety Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or here.