Location data is changing the landscape of many major industries and disaster recovery is no exception.
By their nature, events are location-based. Office closures, inclement weather, an active shooter – these events all impact your people in specific areas. Emergency notification systems allow you to see your people and events on a map, providing valuable insight into a person’s proximity to danger. Today, security leaders can use various forms of location data to pinpoint audiences and distribute valuable information to the right people, in the right location, over any device.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Use your existing data to better communicate during a critical event
- Begin collecting additional location data from new and currently available sources
- Monitor for emergency events near your people and locations
- Leverage employee schedules to avoid confusion and unnecessary communication
- Use location to add value to other parts of your business
Access the webinar recording
Fill out the form below: